Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Aww mee, I’m just catching up again while the kids are in the pool 😂 the embarrassment I feel for her right now is unreal imagine knocking on doors saying she’s a celebrity and the paps might be going about 😂 I just can’t cope with this, and I’m thinking about vin petrol too & laughing to myself & Sam hasn’t made me disappear which is quite disappointing as I was away from my kids 😂 also nowt wrong with cleaning toilets least it’s an honest living unlike being a big fat liar on the internet x
altho that’s from a few years ago it shows she’s always been like this. She’s also a habitual liar, will keep a lie going to save her own skin. She never takes responsibility for her behaviour, nothing is her fault it’s always someone else.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_0883.png
How sad you can’t stay off social media for more than 12 hours? Only took a few hours yesterday before she was back in the comments of her video answering people back and deleting all the “trolls” comments to fit her narrative. What a said existence she has
Looks like BPerfect are going in for damage control. Good luck with a rusty bronzer to match so you look like you you’ve emerged from a volcano

May 24, 2024
The World
If the joiner from Ikea reads here….mate don’t do it ✌🏼 and if you do one word BODYCAM she’s used to making males feel utterly worthless with made up stories 😝
I see no lie!!
But she doesn’t have pores, remember?
“I don’t have pores”
Yes you do, we all do. I think what you meant is you never show texture or pores because you have smoothing filters for your make up photos. You’ve got big baggy loose pores like your morals
’one thing I don’t have, is pores’

🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
See what gets me is why it’s always the illiterate inbred wankspangling bunglecunts that come over to defend their cult leaders, they always start banging on about money & how much money they are making but I would rather be piss poor than exploit any of my children for likes & engagement, especially a child that can’t consent to being pimped out to make money.
Oh & as Gavin (my emotional support succulent) says “money screams but wealth whispers.” 😉 🌵
They think we’re all jealous of her whoring herself and exploiting her child on tik tok for money. I’ve got more respect for a single mother hanging around for a kerb crawler so she can feed her kids not exploit them on the internet for every paedo to download videos of them

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Totally agree! She can't wait for the summer hols so she can stay in bed and do sweet F all. Just wait until highschool comes around! She has no idea whats to come! Both s self obsessed mothers who only care about themselves! Cant stand ither of them, I feel so sorry for little M, Vav exploiting him for views makes me feel sick. Never see her doing anything with him, soooo sad xx
If she did anything with him she would show it, therefore with very few videos except a walk outside her house she does feck all with him. To portray herself as a sen mum who knows best her brain doesn’t compute there are many who also have sen kids and many more who have sen kids in their family

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Some may do, goes from residential lease to residential/business lease possibly? Her Ads are filmed there and PR content delivered there.
But from what I gather she hasn’t registered her business under the rented place. I think it’s Petr’s house
Under Robertson, funny that. Has anyone checked if her salon shed was registered on companies house and if she ever filed. I think it was called hair by Stephanie

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m no expert but HAHM parents messages to chavron saying have you thought any more about my idea how you can stop her vendetta against you, nothing bad etc, while the parents messages are littered with derogative comments and could be done for libel (comments about reasons she married her husband and his families financial position). HAHM might get the none harassment order due to conspiring to cause emotional harm??

Hahm actually went to the police 2 years ago regarding her birth giver but did not want to press charges as that's part of the trauma bonding with a parent.

What has happened over that 2 years and this weekend is more than enough to press legal charges. I really do hope that this is the final nail in the coffin for hahm❤️

She is one strong person that's for sure and she should be so proud of how she is dealing with all this. I've told her that we are all behind her and sending her so much love xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s it, no one here is contacting her, many times I’ve wanted to comment on a post but I’m not feeding the beast. My conversation is kept here.

A lot of her instagrams and tiktoks are about what’s written here, none of this is happening to her, it’s decisions here and she answers everything there as if it’s done directly to her.
If you don’t come and read, you won’t know Vav.
But but she doesn’t read tattle or CC

Mar 2, 2024
Under Robertson, funny that. Has anyone checked if her salon shed was registered on companies house and if she ever filed. I think it was called hair by Stephanie
I did a video about this but it was on some of the banned accounts on Tik Tok. SJ Vavron Limited is her company but the registered address is in Bolton, probably an accountant or management firm which is standard practice. I have mentioned this for other "creators", they all need permission from the council if it is a council house or landlord or mortgage company to run a business from your home address. They need insurance for business use and also for their cars. I do not think any of them have it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I did a video about this but it was on some of the banned accounts on Tik Tok. SJ Vavron Limited is her company but the registered address is in Bolton, probably an accountant or management firm which is standard practice. I have mentioned this for other "creators", they all need permission from the council if it is a council house or landlord or mortgage company to run a business from your home address. They need insurance for business use and also for their cars. I do not think any of them have it.
Seagull what is your handle now on TT.
I’ve not kept up so I’m missing out 😳