Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
If the joiner from Ikea reads here….mate don’t do it ✌🏼 and if you do one word BODYCAM she’s used to making males feel utterly worthless with made up stories 😝
She learnt from the first witch how to treat a man! Imagine the se that poor man has had to endure! I hope he has a man cave to hide in away from them planning their next move 😝

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Ok my imagination has been running, now imagine this…
She wants to meet another content creator and film a sex tape and someone accidentally posts it …
Dadsam and vav “bumping uglies” (his words)and trying to cash in on it… it’s made people famous… Paris, Kim k
Also if they haven’t thought of that maybe I should be the momenger 😆
Think that’s enough imagination for the day

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
So bad they had to beg for for the post to be taken off Facebook. All her ex friends she did the dirty on and Cs brother stating facts. Also Mad Pam replying to everyone trying to stop the truth coming out and telling lies herself. I’ve come to the conclusion her second husband must be Tim nice but dim kinda guy, what other man would marry that screaming banshee
He’s told what to think and what she is drinking 😆

May 13, 2024
scotland
Ok my imagination has been running, now imagine this…
She wants to meet another content creator and film a sex tape and someone accidentally posts it …
Dadsam and vav “bumping uglies” (his words)and trying to cash in on it… it’s made people famous… Paris, Kim k
Also if they haven’t thought of that maybe I should be the momenger 😆
Think that’s enough imagination for the day
Some wee sad sacks in that Sharon’s comments defending Steph 🙄🙄 he’ll be the next one over here telling us we’re all going missing! So let’s get it out the way
1. Most of us would like the break
2. Most of us like tied up
3. Can we go in twos cause we’re all quite bonded
4.road trip snacks are essential….won’t ve cheap

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Some wee sad sacks in that Sharon’s comments defending Steph 🙄🙄 he’ll be the next one over here telling us we’re all going missing! So let’s get it out the way
Boom! can I go with you? Can I choose the tunes on the road trip? And I like snacks!

May 24, 2024
The World
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Who is Sharon? I forget who everyone is. So many people posting videos now about vav.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Yes but you should know I sing! And if there’s a “don’t laugh take me serious” situation I’m definitely getting us shot 🤣🤣
I’m the one you cannot take to a serious place, I’ll laugh and fart and then he will fall over from the smell so then we can escape without getting shot! also I sing, badly!

abcd123

Jul 4, 2024
Scotland.
So he isn’t supporting her buying it. It was forced upon him by it being sent. So his review will be as fake as vans innocence.
He's fake as s anyway, from personal experience he's a horrible t just like her. Hasn't quite rinsed a dying man of insurance money but he's a bully like she is.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Ah her comment to “LEAVE HER ALONE” Hun we do! we are all blocked because we asked big girl questions that didn’t fit your fake online narrative!
We will continue to leave you alone and talk real chat here. We are in our lane and you stay in your lane.
Continue to sell the bronzer and we will continue to not buy the brands that you endorse.
It’s not us hun, it’s you.
Sorry I hold my hands up I made a mistake! See that vav? I’m holding my hands up to a mistake, take note. She said
LEAVE ME ALONE!! And so we shall.
👋

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sounds kinky, here’s mi
Diversity Trouble GIF by Sympathiegestalten