Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
Sharon1811… sure it will come up soon as your type that.
Someone was calling her a narc because she’s eloquent 🤣🤣
Sorry I hold my hands up I made a mistake! See that vav? I’m holding my hands up to a mistake, take note. She said
LEAVE ME ALONE!! And so we shall.
👋

Whahahahahah “tour” Jesus Aberdeen beyonce on tour! She would love that! Jet setting and away from her kids
“And over here is where I’ve been pumped” “over here is where I spent some charity money” “over here again been pumped” 🙄 we get the picture vav

May 13, 2024
scotland
You’re an extension of me. I cannot be serious in serious but lowkey funny situations 🤣🤣🤣
I’m an honest tae do nightmare! Hubby and girls gee me pep talks! Our sons as bad as me “auntie Ethel’s lecky wheelchair short circuited electrocuting toby the dog and laughing her into traffic” am bent double pissing myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m an honest tae do nightmare! Hubby and girls gee me pep talks! Our sons as bad as me “auntie Ethel’s lecky wheelchair short circuited electrocuting toby the dog and laughing her into traffic” am bent double pissing myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I actually think it’s a disconnect in the brain but it’s not normal.
I’m not someone who laughs discreetly either. My shoulders bouncing are always a give away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can also be lying trying to get to sleep and think about something 6 years ago that made me laugh and it sets me off.

I entertain myself tbh

Mar 9, 2024
Welcome over babe 🤣🤣 Aimee is boring now!!

Think Sarah ex knew Cammy
I’m just waiting for Aimee to balls up again - sure it won’t be long but I can’t watch another hammy sammy post! Always knew something was very off with Steph but avoided the rabbit hole as long as I could but here I am - so pleased you are here - you always make me laugh and hit the nail on it’s bonce! No wonder this muppet and olga are mates! I’d love to hear their conversations! I just can not stand liars and scammers and tick tock seems to attract them! Why the hell they all lie about their size is beyond me! And the narcissism!! If your gunna plaster yourself all over the net lying about who you are then you are gunna get found out so suck it up buttercup! Aimee’s dad will be getting his private lawyers to investigate vavs trolls as we speak 🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
I actually think it’s a disconnect in the brain but it’s not normal.
I’m not someone who laughs discreetly either. My shoulders bouncing are always a give away 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can also be lying trying to get to sleep and think about something 6 years ago that made me laugh and it sets me off.

I entertain myself tbh
Ahhhhhhhhahahaha yes I’m the same! 🤣🤣 literal tears and my man will be like “wit” “oh I mind this time in maths class” 30 yrs ago and I’m still tickled 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m just waiting for Aimee to balls up again - sure it won’t be long but I can’t watch another hammy sammy post! Always knew something was very off with Steph but avoided the rabbit hole as long as I could but here I am - so pleased you are here - you always make me laugh and hit the nail on it’s bonce! No wonder this muppet and olga are mates! I’d love to hear their conversations! I just can not stand liars and scammers and tick tock seems to attract them! Why the hell they all lie about their size is beyond me! And the narcissism!! If your gunna plaster yourself all over the net lying about who you are then you are gunna get found out so suck it up buttercup! Aimee’s dad will be getting his private lawyers to investigate vavs trolls as we speak 🤣
We all have a level of narcissism in us, but these tiktokers are rife!!
You’ve got Yaz in her comments who fed off her husband and slept with her best friends baby daddy. As of those kind of people back you have any credibility.
They share their life (fake one) on social media then cry when people show them to be lying.

All they want to do is to be able to lie, cheat, scam and fabricate drama, and be allowed to do it in peace.
If they came in to a shop I worked in and I lied to them about a product, a clothing item etc, they’d return it and I’d have my ass handed to me. Can I says ‘you’re jealous’.
Tiktok is like the windows of a zoo animal enclosure.
We are watching them in their habitat

May 24, 2024
The World
Ahhhhhhhhahahaha yes I’m the same! 🤣🤣 literal tears and my man will be like “wit” “oh I mind this time in maths class” 30 yrs ago and I’m still tickled 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly the same in our house.
If I giggle then pause then giggle again my fella always goes ‘oh here we go’ because he knows whatever it is has got me 🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
We all have a level of narcissism in us, but these tiktokers are rife!!
You’ve got Yaz in her comments who fed off her husband and slept with her best friends baby daddy. As of those kind of people back you have any credibility.
They share their life (fake one) on social media then cry when people show them to be lying.

All they want to do is to be able to lie, cheat, scam and fabricate drama, and be allowed to do it in peace.
If they came in to a shop I worked in and I lied to them about a product, a clothing item etc, they’d return it and I’d have my ass handed to me. Can I says ‘you’re jealous’.
Tiktok is like the windows of a zoo animal enclosure.
We are watching them in their habitat
This 💯

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m just waiting for Aimee to balls up again - sure it won’t be long but I can’t watch another hammy sammy post! Always knew something was very off with Steph but avoided the rabbit hole as long as I could but here I am - so pleased you are here - you always make me laugh and hit the nail on it’s bonce! No wonder this muppet and olga are mates! I’d love to hear their conversations! I just can not stand liars and scammers and tick tock seems to attract them! Why the hell they all lie about their size is beyond me! And the narcissism!! If your gunna plaster yourself all over the net lying about who you are then you are gunna get found out so suck it up buttercup! Aimee’s dad will be getting his private lawyers to investigate vavs trolls as we speak

Surely his private lawyer will say it’s hard to find trolls when nobody in here trolls her on her posts. I really wish these creators would learn what words mean. Actual real celebs wouldn’t be so stupid to try and shut down a site telling truths. Last thing they want is the truth to get out to the world. Z list Amber Turd didnt want cameras in her last trial and we know why 🤣