Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
You should consider it ❤️
I’m reading a book on narcissistic Casanovas and it’s a woman’s real story.

Bless him, they are always our kids no matter what ❤️
And this is for Vag or any of her dumb fing huns bashing HAHM about her lad spending time with the birth giver…. Social work have been know to put grand children with abusers of their own children as apparently they can change, I know this for a fact not hearsay or gossip actual facts, my niece found out the wrong fing way what her grand mother was 😡

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Delighted to have you back .... I'm so sorry to hear about your son's friend. Sending a big hug x
I missed all you too, missed our wee chin wags. It’s such a sad, sad situation but makes me so furious we have this fud acting like she’s a victim in all this. Honest to god I’d chap her bliddy door and give her a mouthful if I could

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
He just keeps the peace so he has access to his son, she’s the type of woman to withhold contact if it’s not in her favour so he is going along with it. He is well shot of her. God forbid the day he moves on, she won’t allow Max near the new woman and make like difficult for all. Typical scummy mummy
And that is exactly the reason Petrs new relationship is being kept secret , for now

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Awww don’t 🥺 I’m bawling my eyes out, I actually heard that in her voice 😢 she should really do bed time reading for kids ❤️
I do follow her and I went to message her it sent a 👋🏽(didn’t know it done that) to her then a s myself, don’t want her to feel people are being nosey and I know she will be getting a lot of messages 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’d stand toe to toe with that t for her & right by HAHM side to make sure she never falls ❤️

I will pass it over don't worry ❤️❤️ I am so so sorry about your sons friend that's heartbreaking 😩😩

Sending you so much love xx

May 24, 2024
The World
I missed all you too, missed our wee chin wags. It’s such a sad, sad situation but makes me so furious we have this fud acting like she’s a victim in all this. Honest to god I’d chap her bliddy door and give her a mouthful if I could
Typical narc hanging on to the flaw of HAHM post and saying she never reached out to the woman.
Fair you didn’t, you can see she reached out to you, first. But she made Vav aware who she was in the first message, the parent of a person you hate, there’s your que not to engage. She’s already displaying vindictive behaviour by reach out to you, and you follow back.
Vav 100% knows what she’s done, she thought she was getting the gossip.
Vav. Imagine being in discussion with a woman who abused her own child. This is the calibre of people you rub shoulders with.
By what Vav showed in the messages (again knowing exactly what she was doing by exposing what her parent feels about her) is enough to show Vav was facilitating further emotional abuse/harassment on HAHM.

May 24, 2024
The World
So wait when she says she owns the other property does she mean mad Pam’s? Has she put a deposit down and owns a part of that house?
She says she owns half of Petrs house but she’s not on the title deeds. It’s Petrs house, she is only part owner through marriage.

She acts like she’s doing Petr a favour letting him live in his own home 🤣🤣🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She says she owns half of Petrs house but she’s not on the title deeds. It’s Petrs house, she is only part owner through marriage.

She acts like she’s doing Petr a favour letting him live in his own home 🤣🤣🤣
She must have put a chunk down? Rumour is she put down more than him.now I don’t know how true that is…

May 24, 2024
The World
She must have put a chunk down? Rumour is she put down more than him.now I don’t know how true that is…
She would still be on the deeds if she paid half the deposit through the mortgage.
There is one sole owner on the deeds and that’s Petr. She may have gave him the deposit money something written up she gets it back in the sale of the house. But in terms of ownership, she has none except through marriage.
Tattle have the deeds on their thread somewhere

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Typical narc hanging on to the flaw of HAHM post and saying she never reached out to the woman.
Fair you didn’t, you can see she reached out to you, first. But she made Vav aware who she was in the first message, the parent of a person you hate, there’s your que not to engage. She’s already displaying vindictive behaviour by reach out to you, and you follow back.
Vav 100% knows what she’s done, she thought she was getting the gossip.
Vav. Imagine being in discussion with a woman who abused her own child. This is the calibre of people you rub shoulders with.
By what Vav showed in the messages (again knowing exactly what she was doing by exposing what her parent feels about her) is enough to show Vav was facilitating further emotional abuse/harassment on HAHM.
So the first thing I actually seen was the screen recording of that roaster with the message behind, I noticed the words first rather than what came out her mouth, right away I knew she had conversed!!!! We all know she’s block happy so what Carlin said today is 100% spot on, if she’s greeting about harrassment then what that woman done if Vag was to be believed is direct harrassment!!!! She’s evil, she’s put up the parts she know would harm hahm mind more the twisted wee boot. You are absolutely right she was facilitating her and she can get into bother for that, it would be hard to prove possibly without the other side of the convo but what Vag needs to realise is that she could be brought in if this goes even further on a case of probabilities, I know courts can look at things differently, ie do they believe she replied even though they can’t see the full script…. If vag keeps her claim of a one sided convo how does she know the birth giver won’t throw her under the bus to save her own skin or not take the full blame.
These people also saying why haven’t you done anything about it 😡 it’s hard so bliddy hard, I’ve tried, there is evidence but emotionally and mentally it’s draining, it stirs up so much trauma 🥺 I remember speaking to my psych doctor about something which took me on to something else that I had obviously buried so far back I had forgot about it till that moment in the discussion 🥺 unless you have been in that situation you can not comprehend how or what we are feeling, so these folk with their ‘aye but where is proof, why haven’t you reported it’ can go and kiss my fing arse

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
So the first thing u actually seen was the screen recording of that roaster with the message behind, I noticed the words first rather than what came out her mouth, right away I knew she had conversed!!!! We all know she’s block happy so what Carlin said today is 100% spot on, if she’s greeting about harrassment then what that woman done if Vag was to be believed is direct harrassment!!!! She’s evil, she’s put up the parts she know would harm hahm mind more the twisted wee boot. You are absolutely right she was facilitating her and she can get into bother for that, it would be hard to prove possibly without the other side of the convo but what Vag needs to realise is that she could be brought in if this goes even further on a case of probabilities, I know courts can look at things differently, ie do they believe she replied even though they can’t see the full script…. If vag keeps her claim of a one sided convo how does she know the birth giver won’t throw her under the bus to save her own skin or not take the full blame.
These people also saying why haven’t you done anything about it 😡 it’s hard so bliddy hard, I’ve tried, there is evidence but emotionally and mentally it’s draining, it stirs up so much trauma 🥺 I remember speaking to my psych doctor about something which took me on to something else that I had obviously buried so far back I had forgot about it till that moment in the discussion 🥺 unless you have been in that situation you can not comprehend how or what we are feeling, so these folk with their ‘aye but where is proof, why haven’t you reported it’ can go and kiss my fing arse
In it the woman has wrote have you thought anymore on my idea how you can get ‘X’ to stop her vendetta against you. She also says HAHM is just jealous of Vav, and alludes ro the fact Vav has told this woman HAHM bullies lily. Quite damning stuff Vav has let out the bag while she thought she was being the ticket

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
In it the woman has wrote have you thought anymore on my idea how you can get ‘X’ to stop her vendetta against you. She also says HAHM is just jealous of Vav, and alludes ro the fact Vav has told this woman HAHM bullies lily. Quite damning stuff Vav has let out the bag while she thought she was being the ticket
She’s implicated herself so much, that’s the only reason she took it down, I didn’t see the original but have read the comments didn’t go her way. Her commenters have obviously let her know it looked like she had been replying!!! She’s so bloody stupid, she’s obviously thought this will defo clear my name 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ Vav hen stop thinking you’re this big I am because you ain’t, you’re nothing!!!!
As far as I can remember was it not aren’t we lils who took herself over to HAHM page? She got herself involved, Vag as her mother should of put a stop to that on her end, or more than likely it’s been Vag using Lilly 🤷🏻‍♀️ personally I would of told Lilly to F off if she came for me, child or not, if she wants to act like a big woman she needs to take it back

May 24, 2024
The World
Somebody is at the reporting 😂 over on TT my comments getting flagged for bullying and harrassment 😭 I didn’t even say anything bad
Yeah some of mine got removed too but I appealed them and got put back. I was replying to someone. All I said was she can’t string a sentence together when someone said I was jealous because she is well spoken 🤣

I reported one of her videos for harassment and the violation upheld

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
No the house has not been put up for sale at all
You might remember the timeline better than me. I’ve got it in my head her flat didn’t go up for sale until after they moved into the house and if you go by her videos being left penniless then she had no money. What she had was maybe spent on furnishing the house whih might be why she took most of it

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah some of mine got removed too but I appealed them and got put back. I was replying to someone. All I said was she can’t string a sentence together when someone said I was jealous because she is well spoken 🤣

I reported one of her videos for harassment and the violation upheld
Same 😂😂😂😂 I got them back though too. Well you’re not lying she just opens that hole in her mush and all that comes out is word vomit 😂