Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s just another way to tear someone down and change the story/script to satisfy staffs huns.
End of it is Sarah has had her past ripped up through no fault of her own.
Reliving it.
Staffs past is of her own doing. They need to rip her past up if they are digging about!!
It’s silly logic.
Regardless of who people were in the past, I am doubtful Sarah’s rap sheet equates to Vavs.
Seems all people have to say is she liked a night out and men.

May 24, 2024
The World
Watch out for any Mercedes going about they might kidnap you and you’ll find yourself heading up a private road to a large cold empty gaff with nae curtains! Gagged and bound in front of a white board with a heap of our faces plastered on the wall and forced to build ikea furniture until you’re released. I hear the food is cold ana
Im miles from Vav. I doubt she’d make the effort for little ole me since she couldn’t be arsed for her own boyfriend

May 13, 2024
scotland
Watch out for any Mercedes going about they might kidnap you and you’ll find yourself heading up a private road to a large cold empty gaff with nae curtains! Gagged and bound in front of a white board with a heap of our faces plastered on the wall and forced to build ikea furniture until you’re released. I hear the food is cold ana
If she’s sweating like Satans arse crack! Some time out in a cold dark room might be what’s needed 🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Her actions are having widespread consequences! But yeah she’s the victim! Take yer heads out your arses! How many times does vav have to show you all who she is before you start believing her
🥺🥺🥺 this has got me going again, honestly this idiot does not know what’s she’s done 😡 I really wish I could sit her down and have a chat, I’d have the t in tears, if there is actually any thing inside that stupid head of hers 🥺

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Ok you win comment and idea of the day! 😆
I’m trying to eat as well!!!

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
Who you calling middle aged 😂 I’m in my prime thank you!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Madness to read on tattle some people saying HAHM isn’t whiter than white.
What does that matter when someone’s abuser has been made to feel welcome?
Thats ludicrous logic. Because she’s not fing Mary with babyJesus she in some way doesn’t deserve the empathy of having something so raw coming to light, and finding out someone who actively doesn’t like her has been in contact with someone from her past, and has attempted to taunt her with pinned posts.

Sorry, no.
Yeh and cos she believes the earth is flat… and she doesn’t vaccinate her kids either that’s why she describes herself as a hippy mother.

So fing what… people are allowed their own beliefs whether it’s what shape the earth is, religion… whatever.

Does that mean she deserves what she’s getting now… no.

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
It’s just another way to tear someone down and change the story/script to satisfy staffs huns.
End of it is Sarah has had her past ripped up through no fault of her own.
Reliving it.
Staffs past is of her own doing. They need to rip her past up if they are digging about!!
Nobody is whiter than white ! But Vav is blacker than black. Karma is a b and every dog has its day

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Yeh and cos she believes the earth is flat… and she doesn’t vaccinate her kids either that’s why she describes herself as a hippy mother.

So fing what… people are allowed their own beliefs whether it’s what shape the earth is, religion… whatever.

I wondered where you were going there! I thought you had been hacked!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Madness to read on tattle some people saying HAHM isn’t whiter than white.
What does that matter when someone’s abuser has been made to feel welcome?
Thats ludicrous logic. Because she’s not fing Mary with babyJesus she in some way doesn’t deserve the empathy of having something so raw coming to light, and finding out someone who actively doesn’t like her has been in contact with someone from her past, and has attempted to taunt her with pinned posts.

Sorry, no.
I don’t get folk saying things like that about anyone who’s been the target of something vicious. So what if she isn’t perfect, none of us are. I often wonder what it’s like to sit on a pedestal and sprinkle salt in someones wound.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
There is no messing with childhood trauma.
No one can tell you how to feel and how to act.
Stephanie vavron has to apologize.
Evidence is pining a post from a child abuser and knowing that person has abused.
You cannot backtrack this.
You cannot come back on sm and not apologize to people and that person.
I’m with Sarah on this one.
I’m also not saying that an apology will make everything ok.

May 24, 2024
The World

What age is she, mid 30s, so these opinions are from when? They ‘knew’ her. Key word ‘knew’.
What young single person doesn’t love a man 🤣
And well the flat earth one, it’s out there but I’ve heard worse 🤣🤣

Does it mean someone has to have their abuser made to feel welcome and a woman who admits she doesn’t like her sticking her beak in amongst her real trauma for some goss. Then putting it on the internet for 300k followers (non bought people) to read??

No it certainly doesn’t make it ok.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t think sorry is in that minks vocabulary! Hopefully she chooses to stay silent and fs off instead that would be ideal. She’s a t for this and I think this is finally the last nail going in. If she comes back as business as usual and doesn’t apologise there will be fing riots had.
Sorry is just a word, in reality it means nothing without actions, let’s face it, she’s still the same person if not worse that she was 10 years ago, leopards don’t change their spots

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Cant miss it, it’s a few years old and a basic model, it’s also not a private road, its a shared driveway as far as I’m aware and adjacent to a main road 🤣