Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Let’s face it if we had 400,000 followers there would be tea on each one of us as well. No one is perfect… however there is a decorum and way to go about managing yourself when things do arise.

Vav is clueless. She would get more respect if she owned her s.
I said it yesterday no one on gods green earth is without tea. I couldn’t chase a following my skeletons would come out.
My parents would shake their head 🤣🤣

But I’m not making my own storm and crying about the rain 🤷‍♀️
That’s the issue. Also that she was talking to this woman. Major issue.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Let’s face it if we had 400,000 followers there would be tea on each one of us as well. No one is perfect… however there is a decorum and way to go about managing yourself when things do arise.

Vav is clueless. She would get more respect if she owned her s.
Not as much ‘tea’ as there is with Steph, sorry. I was quite a b when I went into high school, the first year, that’s it. Wether I had 1 follower or 400,000 , half of them paid followers , I’ve never done 1% of what she has done.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.
Eh excuse me Hugo, you cheeky wee monkey who you calling old and/or middle aged?? I’m 29 which last time I checked was far from middle aged. Honestly the assumptions you people make with little or no evidence to base such an opinion on. Also NOT a bored housewife although there would be nothing wrong if I were…. To be honest given the, how should I put it, insane job I do sometimes sitting at home all day would be like a lovely dream….. And as for sitting on my phone well isn’t that the way of the world? Last time I checked this is a public forum which it would seem you, as a member of the public has also joined so that should make you the same us no????? Make it make sense please….

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I came on from TikTok for a nosey at all the drama, and the second-hand embarrassment I have for you all is unreal😭 I'm a 20 year old woman and have a high enough level of maturity to never act like you old/middle-aged high school bullies. You know every detail of these women's lives and are obsessed to an unhealthy and concerning degree. I genuinely hope your own lives become more exciting and fulfilling, so that you don't feel the need to pass the time by sitting on your phone gossiping to strangers about people who are evidently doing much better in life than you🥱😘.

Absolutely not, you silly girl! No one's obsessed here. In fact, the majority of the people in this room have a finely-tuned radar for narcissistic behaviors and pathological liars. They see right through the smoke and mirrors, and they’re not impressed by the exaggerated self-importance or the tall tales spun to deceive.

It’s like a room full of human lie detectors, each one valuing authenticity and transparency over empty bravado and deceit. Genuine interactions and honest conversations, not the shallow theatrics of those seeking attention at any cost.

People here appreciate realness and are quick to call out people who manipulate and deceive that’s not bullying that is called having morals.

So, while a few might attempt to steal the spotlight with their narcissistic antics and web of lies, they remain the minority. The majority here stands firm, championing honesty ! After all, in a world full of pretenders, being real is the ultimate superpower.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You might remember the timeline better than me. I’ve got it in my head her flat didn’t go up for sale until after they moved into the house and if you go by her videos being left penniless then she had no money. What she had was maybe spent on furnishing the

house whih might be why she took most of it

So she had a council flat that was with C bought the house in Sheddocksley. Sold that house and went to a flat in town. Don't know if it was bought or rented. The house she was in with c was originally just hers and L and he moved in

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

Tell me again why you can’t learn Makaton vav…. Here’s a 7 month old baby doing it.

Still thinking you’re a good maw? As someone said previously here it would literally be child abuse if max was deaf and she refused to sign language.

Aw I love this!! My boyfriends mum is completely deaf and I’ve taught both my children makaton, not only to communicate with her but it’s such an amazing skill to have! Time and effort vav, oh wait she’s too busy chasing boaby

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
So she had a council flat that was with C bought the house in Sheddocksley. Sold that house and went to a flat in town. Don't know if it was bought or rented. The house she was in with c was originally just hers and L and he moved in
Pretty sure the flat she sold before moving into Petrs house was an ex council flat in mastrick or around there. She sold I’m celeb Sheddocksley house when she was buying a house with a guy? That ended so moved back with her mum until she bought the ex council one or maybe rented in town until she bought the flat. She’s only ever had 2 homes in her name except for the first council one C moved into?

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve just read in TL that apparently Vag threw herself at HAHM hubby? 🫣😱 something to do with around the time of Harley’s tires being apparently slashed or whatever bull she made up 😭 I’m sure they where through in Glasgow when that happened, was it not? This b is getting worse by the minute never mind the day
She wants everything HAHM has including her hubby. That’s been one of the biggest issues all her life, jealous of others so wants what they have. Wonder why jealousy is the word they keep using for folk who call her out, projection. She’s Verruca Salt

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve just read in TL that apparently Vag threw herself at HAHM hubby? 🫣😱 something to do with around the time of Harley’s tires being apparently slashed or whatever bull she made up 😭 I’m sure they where through in Glasgow when that happened, was it not? This b is getting worse by the minute never mind the day
It was malmaison in Aberdeen that happened remember she put it on insta instead of Tik tok to control the narrative.