Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
And I got to say my line of “it’s hotter than satans arse crack in here” 🤣🤣 home from work and the summer house is like a fing Furness! Cocky as do I said my stolen line 🤣🤣 hubby laughed kids looked disgusted then hubby nailed it by saying “I’ve seen satans arse cracking and it’s hot as do as he slapped my arse” 🤣🤣🤣 I fing near wet myself and the kids are moving out as we’re disgusting fs apparently 🤣🤣🤣 win win

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And I got to say my line of “it’s hotter than satans arse crack in here” 🤣🤣 home from work and the summer house is like a fing Furness! Cocky as do I said my stolen line 🤣🤣 hubby laughed kids looked disgusted then hubby nailed it by saying “I’ve seen satans arse cracking and it’s hot as do as he slapped my arse” 🤣🤣🤣 I fing near wet myself and the kids are moving out as we’re disgusting fs apparently 🤣🤣🤣 win win
fing love it 🤣😝

Me & the hubby have this banter my older just looks in disgust my 10 year old just laughs and my boys try rescue me (if we kid on fight) but the slapping an arse is a fav 🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
fing love it 🤣😝

Me & the hubby have this banter my older just looks in disgust my 10 year old just laughs and my boys try rescue me (if we kid on fight) but the slapping an arse is a fav 🤣🤣🤣
We’re aye dancing about the hoose, loads o laughs, kids secretly love it and I love that he’s my best friend and husband and my kids get to see what real love is! Get that right up ya vav

May 24, 2024
The World
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a lovely compliment 🥹

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
😂😂😂😂 I’ve just remembered something from the early hours this morning, not sleeping properly lately…. So I’m scrolling, minding my own and up pops that lassie Sarah Currie is it? 🤔 well she was ranting sticking up for Vag, old video though I was just like Wtaf are you doing on my screen 😂😭 like her content is nothing I’d like, it’s a load of se but I just started in disbelief like why did she have to pop up 🥴