Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
😂😂😂😂 I’ve just remembered something from the early hours this morning, not sleeping properly lately…. So I’m scrolling, minding my own and up pops that lassie Sarah Currie is it? 🤔 well she was ranting sticking up for Vag, old video though I was just like Wtaf are you doing on my screen 😂😭 like her content is nothing I’d like, it’s a load of se but I just started in disbelief like why did she have to pop up 🥴
She’s defo a jump scare 🤣🤣🤣

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Hehe Yipp that’s her ✌🏼 so so funny has us in knots 🤣

The thing with vav is she has no issues with the past at all! And it’s not just the past that haunts her it’s the present, she’s so far up herself she digs herself a deeper and deeper hole bcos she’s to quick to “try “ make herself look innocent intact she shows evidence of her wrong doing we’ve seen this so many times before she sticks herself in it every time but her followers can’t see what’s literally infront of them! She’s one walking talking contradicting red flag! I predict there’s plenty more to come out 😉

for what she’s done to Sarah will never be forgotten just like what she did to cammys family ,the autistic lassies hair she ruined,the man she trapped who didn’t want kids,stealing charity money,leaving max with a stranger so she could get a shag and a pizza crunch?,deliberately putting the wrong man’s name on lilys birth certificate,making a man lose his job accusing him of doing things to lily, treated Harley like a dog,contacting people’s work for them to lose their job,constantly jetting off leaving her son the one she cares for full time just about every week the list goes on and on but my fingers are sore 😝 but yesssss she’s a vile creature not human she deserves every drop of karma that’s coming her sweet way ✌🏼
Wow there is quite a few things in there that I hadn't read. Should be a document pinned with all her past and present horrid acts.

I wasn't a mad follower so didn't see much of her vids but see reading on here her usual get out of jail card...it all clicked. She does the same routine everytime. For her die hard followers, it's sad that they can't see it.

Can I list a few questions lol?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Wow there is quite a few things in there that I hadn't read. Should be a document pinned with all her past and present horrid acts.

I wasn't a mad follower so didn't see much of her vids but see reading on here her usual get out of jail card...it all clicked. She does the same routine everytime. For her die hard followers, it's sad that they can't see it.

If you go over to TL press her wiki button there is a lot there

May 24, 2024
The World
😂😂😂😂 I’ve just remembered something from the early hours this morning, not sleeping properly lately…. So I’m scrolling, minding my own and up pops that lassie Sarah Currie is it? 🤔 well she was ranting sticking up for Vag, old video though I was just like Wtaf are you doing on my screen 😂😭 like her content is nothing I’d like, it’s a load of se but I just started in disbelief like why did she have to pop up 🥴
The one of her trying the blush came on mine. Felt like I’d gone down crimetok

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Yipp she’s wrote quite the novel that will never have an ending 🤣

Sure fire away……….

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
You have to keep up, move fast and be a funny t! We’ve nae other expectations o ya 🤣 and are you partial to being bundled into the boot of a car cause if nae ya maybe wanna back out now
Can't move fast unless my cat is in danger. But I'm totally game for the boot carry on. Give me a few drinks, that seems to be the only time I'm funny these days. Not 100 percent myself the now...but the humour better come back. It's all I had 😂

May 24, 2024
The World

Vav Wiki Licky nae Sticky Dicky

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
fing love it 🤣😝

Me & the hubby have this banter my older just looks in disgust my 10 year old just laughs and my boys try rescue me (if we kid on fight) but the slapping an arse is a fav 🤣🤣🤣
Me and mine are the same😂except our boys are only 5 and 2 so they don’t get it. We’re still in the stage when they both nap, hes dragging me to the bed😂🤣🤣🤣🤣