Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
If you go over to TL press her wiki button there is a lot there
Thank you
Yipp she’s wrote quite the novel that will never have an ending 🤣

Sure fire away……….
Why didn't she get any repercussions stealing money?
What's the story behind getting pregnant and the birth certificate? Gonna check out the wiki bit

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thank you

Why didn't she get any repercussions stealing money?
What's the story behind getting pregnant and the birth certificate? Gonna check out the wiki bit
Right so …….she met a man called cammy smith he ended up with lukemia he beat that (btw to which she was telling people his treatment didn’t work when it had) to then have it again but be terminal she proposed to him was gave the whole wedding for free! There was a whole thing on it all (google we are cammy smith) She seethed in all the press and attention it was getting she was acting like the local celebrity with it all funding was done in a few ways head shaving ect so buckets were gave to businesses to which they were all handed back and each business with a certificate to prove it now Steph had a go fund me type thing called indigogo which is independent and raised over £15000 but it went directly into her bank account and she spent it! It was meant to be donated to friends of anchor charity but never was care commission & police are all over it now anyway I don’t think anyone has ever questioned that money before but people who will confirm she spent that money on designer things ect

@Aitkens Rowie or anyone that knows it can you explain the birth certificate I’ve got weans to bath 🤣🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I thought it was about 4 months, never understood the rush to get married, the story about ovulation kits did go through my mind at the time. Something must have snapped for him to up and leave. Still reckon he would have left sooner had it not been for covid then again maybe she pushed him once too often
She was pregnant when she married Petr wedding 1 and then wedding think that’s why they married

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wish I could edit videos n put them together as it would be a cracker to do the new one with Jade Jackson shouting about if anyone starts they will be getting Raggy dolled aboot lol 🤣 n then have Vav trying to be cheeky n then jade shouting about how they will be getting flung aboot all over the street n then Vav greeting 🤣🤣🤣 it would be a cracker tae 🤣 I wish I could do it. If anyone reading can do it please please do it 😊

May 24, 2024
The World
Wish I could edit videos n put them together as it would be a cracker to do the new one with Jade Jackson shouting about if anyone starts they will be getting Raggy dolled aboot lol 🤣 n then have Vav trying to be cheeky n then jade shouting about how they will be getting flung aboot all over the street n then Vav greeting 🤣🤣🤣 it would be a cracker tae 🤣 I wish I could do it. If anyone reading can do it please please do it 😊
@Sevda_the_seagull can we get your editing skills please 🤣🤣🤣