Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wish I could edit videos n put them together as it would be a cracker to do the new one with Jade Jackson shouting about if anyone starts they will be getting Raggy dolled aboot lol 🤣 n then have Vav trying to be cheeky n then jade shouting about how they will be getting flung aboot all over the street n then Vav greeting 🤣🤣🤣 it would be a cracker tae 🤣 I wish I could do it. If anyone reading can do it please please do it 😊
Ohhh man I could actually picture this big jade would eat vav and spit her oot!! 🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
Wish I could edit videos n put them together as it would be a cracker to do the new one with Jade Jackson shouting about if anyone starts they will be getting Raggy dolled aboot lol 🤣 n then have Vav trying to be cheeky n then jade shouting about how they will be getting flung aboot all over the street n then Vav greeting 🤣🤣🤣 it would be a cracker tae 🤣 I wish I could do it. If anyone reading can do it please please do it 😊
I’m fing ended at the thought 🤣🤣🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Is there any clue without giving it away your name on it? This is so s you can’t pm on here

Right I’ll make my profile public so if anyone thinks they’ve found me dm me 💋 for an hour only then it’s back private I need to know if I’m right 🤣🤣
do no it’s not you! Am so nosey I need to know😂I’m surprised you don’t know the amount of times I’ve outed myself on here 😂😂