Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I got to the point I kept forgetting to scribble my picture and just thought do it😂😂😂
I don't even know how to do that lol 🤣. Iam going to look into how to edit videos cause i would love to do one with vav n Jess Rennie tae 🤣 cause Jess is always shouting about how yees think ur aww gorgeous but your all ugly bastards lol n have Vav doing her makeup

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Just caught up! Need half an hour locked away from the world to do so these past few days! Shock it’s the legal route, don’t ask me etc. She has done this so many times before, don’t talk and the Huns will forget then move on.
We won’t forget Vav! 👋

Vav: “Hello Police, people don’t like me on TT and they are bullying me”
Police: “Not a police matter, get rid of the app”
Vav: “Can you not find out who they are? There are also forums that bully me anonymously”
Police: “No, TT is a Chinese entity, they barely share information with the UK and if they do it has to be as serious as Murder or National Security.”

Vav goes to see Civil Lawyer, shakes his head but sees how thick she is and the pound signs 🤣 oh yeah we can pursue this (rubbing his hands it will cost a fortune and she won’t win and will have to pay the other persons costs too)

Ending - Vav back living with mad pam, L goes to live with dad, hopefully Petr then fights for full custody!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
eric cartman fighting GIF by South Park

Right girls I found the gang that was making the death threats
happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
It does get to her in some ways, she doesn’t sleep. I guilty mind never rewards you with rest.
But she’s so deep in narcissism that she can justify herself.
She truly believes with HAMH she has done nothing wrong. To say she was trying to help their relationship shows her level of entitlement. Like Sarah would want that from you???
We do throw the word narc about when someone is in fact just selfish and self
Absorbed. But she is the epitome of one.
I’ve never seen anything like it.
For all the things she's claimed to have suffered, would surely give her some empathy towards someone who has been through trauma and has had to go no contact. Everyone here is right, she should have blocked after her first reply. And to pin a comment is just fing cruel.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She needs some proper PR

Everything about that latest essay is deflection and playing victim

And don't get me started on the photo of her getting her makeup & hair done. Again it's her being defensive saying " look at me boss b@**h!"

Also who wrote that, the spelling is actually decent?!
Sounds like someone has copy and pasted from their management. With the video of her getting ready for her sey blush, having flashbacks to her in a pencil skirt with her elephant legs and her big Steve maddens 😂
She’s lying. As if she is going to hand herself in! It would be a good idea before she contacts anyone to make things legal, she’d better make sure she’s cleaner than a nuns knickers or it will backfire

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
He was boiling my piss at wknd 😂 I didn't want to jump in though as everyone was on high alert. fing degree in psychology my arse.
Think he fed off back to boarding school to draw another couple homemade cards with a lovley death threat inside. Posted from Ellon
Il buy it lol. Just to initiate my joining 😂
Think she will have a lot of pizzas coming lol she will be like ..SAKE MAN HINK IVE GOT ENOUGH fING PIZZA MAN SO WANT TAE fING STOP IT NOO SAKE

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
He was boiling my piss at wknd 😂 I didn't want to jump in though as everyone was on high alert. fing degree in psychology my arse.
Think he fed off back to boarding school to draw another couple homemade cards with a lovley death threat inside. Posted from Ellon
Il buy it lol. Just to initiate my joining 😂
Think she will have a lot of pizzas coming lol she will be like ..SAKE MAN HINK IVE GOT ENOUGH fING PIZZA MAN SO WANT TAE fING STOP IT NOO SAKE
He was just making everything he said worse lol. Fanny
Or was it lils one mate lol