Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
VAV..THINK SOME PEOPLE ARE ON SOME KIND OF FEEKIN SOMETHING

JADE..OH WIT MAN I THINK IVE BEEN SPIKED 🤣🤣🤣
Surprise Wow GIF

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
Think he fed off back to boarding school to draw another couple homemade cards with a lovley death threat inside. Posted from Ellon

Think she will have a lot of pizzas coming lol she will be like ..SAKE MAN HINK IVE GOT ENOUGH fING PIZZA MAN SO WANT TAE fING STOP IT NOO SAKE

Or was it lils one mate lol
I take it that happens alot, either her/family come in and talk crap

May 24, 2024
The World
For all the things she's claimed to have suffered, would surely give her some empathy towards someone who has been through trauma and has had to go no contact. Everyone here is right, she should have blocked after her first reply. And to pin a comment is just fing cruel.
💯 she makes it clear in the first message who she is.
Block.
‘But sHe NeVeR sAid AnYtHing bAd To me’.
She cannot get out of this one. She’s a stranger, a birth giver of someone you have said bullied you for a year. So 6 months in to the bullying you think it’s completely sane and normal the woman is messaging you, and same and normal to reply???
What fing planet doll? It’s not this one you’re on.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Right so …….she met a man called cammy smith he ended up with lukemia he beat that (btw to which she was telling people his treatment didn’t work when it had) to then have it again but be terminal she proposed to him was gave the whole wedding for free! There was a whole thing on it all (google we are cammy smith) She seethed in all the press and attention it was getting she was acting like the local celebrity with it all funding was done in a few ways head shaving ect so buckets were gave to businesses to which they were all handed back and each business with a certificate to prove it now Steph had a go fund me type thing called indigogo which is independent and raised over £15000 but it went directly into her bank account and she spent it! It was meant to be donated to friends of anchor charity but never was care commission & police are all over it now anyway I don’t think anyone has ever questioned that money before but people who will confirm she spent that money on designer things ect

@Aitkens Rowie or anyone that knows it can you explain the birth certificate I’ve got weans to bath 🤣🤣

The birth certificate story is ❤️ she was with a boy called Barry and then she met Brendan. Was sleeping with them both and got pregnant. Brendan wanted nothing to do with her and Barry was madly in love with her said I will bring the baby up. She went and got a dna test done when pregnant she went with mad Pam and came back it was not Barry baby it was Brendan. Anyway he still said he would bring the baby up so Barry went on the birth certificate and is still on it. Barry and Steph split up when L was about 11 months old and he has not seen her since