Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

batmansother

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
See if my man is doing the self service he scans the bag am like wit are ye doing ya fkn bam ye don't pay for them 🤣 he's like am no stealing ye canny do that it's wrong, gtf ya eejit and geez they steaks and the big pack of mince aswell, nae one will suspect I've got them tucked under my arse 👩‍🦽 🤣 Jk btw 🤣 a bag aye, i feel like a rebel no scanning it 🤣 but am no shoplifting mince fae asda 🤣
😂😂😂 I get so pissed when I get caught out and have to pay for them. Spending loads on stuff in your shop and you expect me to pay for a fing bag. Bolt ya dick!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
See if my man is doing the self service he scans the bag am like wit are ye doing ya fkn bam ye don't pay for them 🤣 he's like am no stealing ye canny do that it's wrong, gtf ya eejit and geez they steaks and the big pack of mince aswell, nae one will suspect I've got them tucked under my arse 👩‍🦽 🤣 Jk btw 🤣 a bag aye, i feel like a rebel no scanning it 🤣 but am no shoplifting mince fae asda 🤣

Eh da lie babes us girls in our chat get all our meat from you cause you have stole it 🤣🤣🤣