Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This Mornings video is a disgrace apologieing to her followers for the change in her content where is your apology to HAHM for the awful thing you did Steph, this ignoring accountability for anything you have done is getting beyond a joke, your have made a person relive her trauma that she was trying to heal from and just completely ignored the part you have played, you should not be getting any opportunities coming your way as you were interacting with someone’s abuser and it’s so sick that you can’t even address it and just pretend it didn’t happen. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope even more so Sarah is getting solicitors onto your ass.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq72vhnog65muckckrh0.mp4

Mar 8, 2024
🙄 She can’t even look at the camera, you’re soooo full of s Chavron, filter’s made a come back too 🥱
She’s actually trying to be calmer and quieter. It’s embarrassing. She’s been told to tone down her loud mouth and the way she was behaving. Notice how toned down her make up was as well 😂😂😂 you’re still a t staff

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Content room looks so busy and cramped.

Why has she gotta keep going on about things she can’t show? She thinks it makes her sound elite but honestly, it makes her sound like a loser 🤣

Try and keep eye contact when doing apologies vavron… it’s clear to everyone else what you’re trying to do. You’re literally more transparent than a piece of glass.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Good lord the brass neck on that woman….. she is just devoid of any empathy or understanding of the hurt she’s caused HAHM. And quite frankly no one give a donkey’s dick about her content changing, the cult like status of her followers will still blindly follow oblivious to the poison she is…

Let’s hope the “huge” opportunity she mentioned is a one way ticket to the Arctic Circle. Not sure if even the polar bears would want her though (except maybe in meal format)

May 24, 2024
The World
I can see Chavron is back acting like she’s done do all. I really hope this bites her in the arse.
She knows she can’t do anything so she’s trying to reinvent herself and allude to less clapbacks and trolls content like that’s going to make people forget.
It won’t take her long, she got hold her water. Landlords husband built that house himself and she’s filled the walls with nothing but negativity.
Should have went to a more deserving, loving family.

There is only one person on this planet that I despise and wish nothing but bad things, and it’s an ex sister in law who is EXACTLY like Vav. Now there is two.

I genuinely despise the girl. NOT a girls girl. She’s a Vavs girl.
Me me me me

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Do you think Sarah was organising her house and buying new phones whilst dealing with her mental health Steph? Is the new phone to hide what's on your current one? You're an utter fraud and I hope Sarah takes this as far as she can.
Totally didn’t use the time at the weekend to reflect on what she had done but to put crappy make up into Ikea storage that every other home in the country has, I hope Sarah does take it as far as she can as vav constant denial what she is done needs to be held accountable this time.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That smug ugly face….was so hoping that was this cancelled. Bring on the day, bring on the day.
Very very smug for now being known as not only a charity theif but also associating herself with an abuser, does anyone know that Claire is she still hiding off Facebook she needs to open her gob and tell her side of it.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I can see Chavron is back acting like she’s done do all. I really hope this bites her in the arse.
She knows she can’t do anything so she’s trying to reinvent herself and allude to less clapbacks and trolls content like that’s going to make people forget.
It won’t take her long, she got hold her water. Landlords husband built that house himself and she’s filled the walls with nothing but negativity.
Should have went to a more deserving, loving family.

There is only one person on this planet that I despise and wish nothing but bad things, and it’s an ex sister in law who is EXACTLY like Vav. Now there is two.

I genuinely despise the girl. NOT a girls girl. She’s a Vavs girl.
Me me me me
There are not many I have come across in my time like Vav, thankfully they seem to be far and few between (well in my lifetime). My ex brother in law is a classic narcissist - the male version of her. These people are extremely dangerous as they lack any sense of empathy, almost psychopathic in certain traits if I’m honest. The smug look on her face today just sums up exactly who and what she is…..

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
This Mornings video is a disgrace apologieing to her followers for the change in her content where is your apology to HAHM for the awful thing you did Steph, this ignoring accountability for anything you have done is getting beyond a joke, your have made a person relive her trauma that she was trying to heal from and just completely ignored the part you have played, you should not be getting any opportunities coming your way as you were interacting with someone’s abuser and it’s so sick that you can’t even address it and just pretend it didn’t happen. Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope even more so Sarah is getting solicitors onto your ass.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq72vhnog65muckckrh0.mp4
Not just this mornings video her whole life and the way she thinks she can get away with everything is a disgrace. Her time is coming the clock is ticking

May 24, 2024
The World
There are not many I have come across in my time like Vav, thankfully they seem to be far and few between (well in my lifetime). My ex brother in law is a classic narcissist - the male version of her. These people are extremely dangerous as they lack any sense of empathy, almost psychopathic in certain traits if I’m honest. The smug look on her face today just sums up exactly who and what she is…..
You can still see the smug bastard ripping out of her.
My ex sister in law is the only person I’ve seen as bad as her. And it was always a case of she was doing it to someone else, never me. I’d always tell her s things happen to you because of the bad things you do.
Then she did it to me. She’s left the country and married some guy for his money. She won’t be welcome here and she best hope I don’t get my mitts on her 🙃
She’s another cancer charity thief