Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I could be wrong, it’s happened once before, but were there not screen shots of him following her?

I just don’t understand how one lassie gains that much control over people to have his phone.
I know he stopped posting when they got back together and removed his kid from his tiktok again. Definitely not posting was due to her, she alluding that tiktok ‘fame’(very loose) got to him and he didn’t shut down DMs for her.
She made do all effort for him and admitted she didn’t text him back. He was probably thinking nah do this you do nowt for me. No that anyone deserves to be cheated on but she does.
Because she's a manipulator

May 24, 2024
The World
Because she's a manipulator
My brain can’t compute because I could never have it done to me. My fella always says there is no one on this earth that can make you do something you don’t want to do, I just tell him don’t you forget that 🤣🤣

Harley doesn’t strike me as a confrontational type.
Someone in her live said he was too nice and she shot back ‘No!! Not too nice, not too nice’. 🙄

Maybe she didn’t bad mouth him as much because he knew all this was going on

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My brain can’t compute because I could never have it done to me. My fella always says there is no one on this earth that can make you do something you don’t want to do, I just tell him don’t you forget that 🤣🤣

Harley doesn’t strike me as a confrontational type.
Someone in her live said he was too nice and she shot back ‘No!! Not too nice, not too nice’. 🙄

Maybe she didn’t bad mouth him as much because he knew all this was going on
Me neither but she also does the projection, deflection and gaslighting

May 24, 2024
The World
My thoughts on that are that lassie has the same hair colour as HAHM nanas added 2+2 and got 100 then went in for her shouting infront of the ladies kids 😔 and now that lassie says she gets abuse in the street of them too 😪 she’s a wee single mum who looks so timid and lovely
She gets abuse in the street of mad Pam and nana mink?? Stoooopppppp. How trampy can one family get