Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Never considered how evil and twisted you are?
This is a clear indication of a true narcissist.
Inability to reflect. Can justify all their actions while victimising themselves in their wrong doing.

IMG_8402.png
No one gives a do if you show M or not, it’s you that’s so desperate to show him as if he’s the only autistic child in the world, millions of mums and dads go through it. It’s always everyone’s fault eh, she can’t even safeguard her own child so can’t cry when other people need to do it for her.

May 24, 2024
The World
While I might add, I know everyone suffers MH different. I work full time 40+ hours a week while I go through health issues AND still show up for my family, my MH is in my boots a fair bit I tell ya!

HOWEVER. I haven’t told my following I’ve taken 48 hours to rebuild my MH (only thing I’m jealous of is her MH is that GOOD it only takes 48 to bounce back) but actually I’ve been sitting being a bubbly parasite recording my adverts and playing with make up. It was business as usual for her. She just wasn’t coming on showing her face at the time.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Such bizarre and desperate behaviour setting your phone up like this 😜
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq7lvenog65ulk7os1vg.mp4
If she is being reported to social service it’s because of her behaviour and they are able to see her Tik tok to see how a s parent she is folk aren’t falsely doing it vav folk have actual concerns but you love using the word falsely as it looks like you are being targeted and folk can question your parenting as your tit at it and I hope the reports keep coming and m school keeps an eye on you as well.