Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Never considered how evil and twisted you are?
This is a clear indication of a true narcissist.
Inability to reflect. Can justify all their actions while victimising themselves in their wrong doing.

IMG_8402.png
Oh what a reach! I’m still the same mum from 2 years ago piss off, you just want people to see you as the single dumped mum of 2, so you can gather the sympathy and glory and sell the products that no one wants!
You are not the same are you? No one is!

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh what a reach! I’m still the same mum from 2 years ago piss off, you just want people to see you as the single dumped mum of 2, so you can gather the sympathy and glory and sell the products that no one wants!
She needs to get over who she was 2 years ago like everyone is to get over what she did to C.

May 24, 2024
The World
I was having a read through female narcissism. Funnily enough just reading that tiktok my head was like:

🚨 narcissistic 🚨

Some of them I shortened it because there would be far too much to fill in.

Female narcissist

Lack of empathy
You fail to show empathy for anyone but yourself. Any crying video you’ve made is about you. Even at the young Irish boy being attacked. You weren’t crying for him, you were crying because you imagine it was Max. You had to do that to be able to feel emotions for the situation.

Entitlement
You feel like you’re entitled to everyone agreeing with you. On a more serious note, you felt ENTITLED to stick your nose in with HAHM birth giver to try fix their relationship. (We all know that’s a lie)

Manipulative behaviors
Your whole social media.

Need for admiration
Control your comments to say only nice things for you to read.

Competition and jealousy
The sheer fact you believe everyone who has an opinion of you that doesn’t suit your narrative they are jealous. This comes from a place of competitiveness and paranoia.
After your latest. I can promise no one is jealous of a child abuse sympathiser.

Dependency or neediness
When you split from H is was noted the distance. You needed someone who could be there for you. You never mentioned your inability to be there for him was a factor. Or what you couldn’t do for him being any of the reasons. Just you weren’t comforted at a drop of hat.

Highly sensitive people
You take zero criticism. Even when your followers deliver it well and polite.

She swings between idealizing and devaluating
Petr. One minute he’s an abuser. The next he’s a fantastic guy and great co parents. Your Facebook and Instagram he’s idolised. Your TikTok he was demonised. You’re a danger to men.

Arrogance
Your whole personality

Avoid confrontation
You hide behind your phone, in your house or car. You send in your nana and mum to fight your battles.
Only once in the safety of these things, do you have something to say.

Emotional abuse
You emotionally abused your daughter by allowing a man to come in to her life and alienate her. Allowed this man to ignore her while continuing to stay with him. Showing your daughter you don’t value how she’s treated, over being with this man. (That’s IF that claim was correct)
You emotionally abuse your followers by posting pathos tiktoks, so contrived even down to the music choice, and using your son to do so whenever you need views or you’ve fed up.

Envious of others
Making H block girls and controlling the use of his phone, and when he posts. It’s no coincidence he stopped posting when you got back together.

Manipulation
Your entire personality.

Addicted to social media
Your entire life.

Exploitative relationships
C & Max.

She has zero empathy
Facts. For anyone. Even your wee nana.
Going through treatment which recovery lasts well after treatment ends and you’re dragging this woman in to all your dramas. You want everyone else to consider her illness when ‘coming for you’, but not you.

Being overly vain
Your whole personality.

Bullying or meanness
Your whole personality/social media.

Coersion using sex appeal
Mind that time you posted a tiktok saying he still wants you even in your PJs.
Weird that’s yous broke up just after that. It was posted for attention. It was also posted to warn off other women.
Or the fact you’d never done GRWM tiktoks until you got a boyfriend. Only then did you start showing your tits, it was not for men it was to warn off woman, a ‘look what he has at home’. While in the process of controlling H and who he spoke to, you were posting half naked FOR MEN to also see.

Control
You control the narrative of your entire social media, your followers, men in your life.
You’re never the problem. We ALL do up, but the difference between narcissism & non narcissism is those who admit they’ve done wrong.

Exploiting others
C & Max.

Grandiose sense of self
You in a nut shell.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She needs to get over who she was 2 years ago like everyone is to get over what she did to C.
Yip! She’s moved house, newer car. And no I’m not jealous, it’s part of life we move,sometimes forward and sometimes backwards.
But that’s her money maker, the single mum, left with nothing, husband cheated on her. That is relatable and that’s why she had a following and she grew and people wanted her to do better. She quickly outgrew the audience. The audience that was spending money with her. So now she is in the s she is taking herself backwards to keep relative.
She has never been a nice girl.
She makes me sick thinking about talking to a known child abuser. I just canna!
Why is the brands not dropping her?

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why is she using the narrative about people speaking about her children no one is interested in your children and why wouldn’t they be safe but you that shared messaged of someone’s else’s life including her child’s name her surname and things about her life did you consider their safety when Sarah has had people looking up her address online you are honestly sick vav to use this narrative you put your whole life online and had a silly ex show the way to your house and what your unique windows looked like she does absolutely nothing to protect her children but dox someone else’s personal details.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Never considered how evil and twisted you are?
This is a clear indication of a true narcissist.
Inability to reflect. Can justify all their actions while victimising themselves in their wrong doing.

IMG_8402.png

She hopes she will get justice and peace bare with me. She really does have no clue what she done was so wrong. What you going to get justice for vav you lied?

May 24, 2024
The World
Why is she using the narrative about people speaking about her children no one is interested in your children and why wouldn’t they be safe but you that shared messaged of someone’s else’s life including her child’s name her surname and things about her life did you consider their safety when Sarah has had people looking up her address online you are honestly sick vav to use this narrative you put your whole life online and had a silly ex show the way to your house and what your unique windows looked like she does absolutely nothing to protect her children but dox someone else’s personal details.
She doesn’t feel safe but posts him anyway. So what she’s saying is I don’t feel safe but I don’t value him enough to keep him completely off.
He’s been at his dads so she couldn’t have posts him, soon as back there’s a tiktok.
She didn’t think of HAHM and her kids safety sympathing with this woman.
Her followers all go about not believing everything they read online. But stand by Steph believing everything she read from this woman.
Her and her followers are such strange people. They can’t broaden their minds

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well she never learns from her mistakes and she’s still learning makaton 😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
fin miss victim is not taking accountability for the fact SHE has used max for content. She has put him out there and she has made him unsafe.

But it’s okay as long as he’s bringing the money in. It’s far more likely social services have told you to rein it in for his safety. This is only what everyone expected due to the child exploitation laws that are coming in. How predictable.

Your content is all over the place and it’s honestly so funny. If you can’t use your son good luck paying for followers to maintain you aren’t losing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s absolutely hilarious viewing these days as you continue to take the high ground when it isn’t yours to claim. You have a sense of grandeur that doesn’t apply to you and it’s always there for everyone to see so that’s why you aren’t liked.

Every time your engagement appears abnormal ie getting 16k likes on a video it will be getting reported as will buying followers.

You’ve always felt you were a celeb now you’re on some kind of steroids because what you’re claiming to be no one can see but you.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yip! She’s moved house, newer car. And no I’m not jealous, it’s part of life we move,sometimes forward and sometimes backwards.
But that’s her money maker, the single mum, left with nothing, husband cheated on her. That is relatable and that’s why she had a following and she grew and people wanted her to do better. She quickly outgrew the audience. The audience that was spending money with her. So now she is in the s she is taking herself backwards to keep relative.
She has never been a nice girl.
She makes me sick thinking about talking to a known child abuser. I just canna!
Why is the brands not dropping her?
They are cheap and cheerful brands and like TT they don’t care as long as they are getting 💷💷💷

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
she posted him just before this all kicked of, why does she talk through the hole in her arse 😭😂 if this is because of malicious calls to social work why has it taken her so long to ‘protect’ her son 🤷🏻‍♀️ why post him in the bath etc if this has been going on for so long, the lassie isn’t wired right! No Vag since you have been back your views are in their boots so that’s why you are posting this crap. Oh and you have spent hours everyday eye bleeping the camera layering s on your coupon, M is there sometimes, you can hear him, so tell me, how’s that being a good attentive mum? 🤯

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Absolutely baffles me how these huns are up in her morning vid saying they put their kids on TT. One said , she got a troll comment and that the world is full of evil , disturbed people . What's disturbing is you stupid fs that don't safeguard your children putting up your kids on internet for every tom , dick , harry paedo to see ! ( one did get taken down , I reported months ago ) of one of her hun's , toddler daughter you could practically see up her skirt !! 🤬 So shut it , Vav and no I never reported you to SW but glad people out ther have . It's not hate it's called , SAFEGUARDING , you know that word .

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Before all the kick off at the weekend did anyone else hear vav saying she was going to Belfast on Tuesday and then Manchester today Thursday wonder if BPerfect have told her not to come she doesn’t Excatly sell them much when she is dancing about like a t, let’s hope she is her loud annoying self to all the folk in Manchester tonight she won’t be able to help herself thinking she is the centre of attention all around beautiful nice people their having a good time and getting the evil side eye from beefy.

May 24, 2024
The World
I watched that tiktok that was made about safeguarding your children online. One of the worst you can do is show them eating. These can be distorted as kids have their mouth open.

She is forever showing that wee boy chewing on something, mouth open.
You can guarantee that at least 1 of her saved numbers is an unsavoury person, saving the video and will use the tools to alter and share.
She does all the appropriate hash tags these predators are looking for.
Single mum, mum tok etc.

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Ev
I watched that tiktok that was made about safeguarding your children online. One of the worst you can do is show them eating. These can be distorted as kids have their mouth open.

She is forever showing that wee boy showing on something, mouth open.
You can guarantee that at least 1 of her saved numbers is an unsavoury person, saving the video and will use the tools to alter and share.
She does all the appropriate hash tags these predators are looking for.
Single mum, mum tok etc.
Every single time she is recording him she is always asking him to show her affection. ‘Come and give me a kiss’

Why does he have to show you affection for views !!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Ev

Every single time she is recording him she is always asking him to show her affection. ‘Come and give me a kiss’

Why does he have to show you affection for views !!!!
Or in general? She’s his provider, not hers!

I’ve brought my daughter up on affection, cuddles etc.
But she hates contact, cringes if you go in for a cuddle, if she offers you one it’s taken a lot for her to do that.
Yeah it’s a bit meh but she’s not here to appease my needs, but I am hers!