Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There we have it.
It was all a lie. She’s confirmed, vehemently, that’s she’s fine.

Baiter baiter, biggest manipulating creator.

IMG_8415.jpeg
That Nicola need to get a life she is pals with people who are friends with HAHM and she is so far up Steph arse it’s hilarious I remember seeing a picture of her husband and her in their wedding outfits at the bus stop they met talk about trapping a younger man the women is off her rocker.

May 24, 2024
The World
Roadman chavs local to me look like that.. but those trainers give me safety footwear vibes
They absolutely do give safety footwear vibes.
It’s a cross between bouncer, local road man, safety footwear.
I have a black joggers sets on now but I wore my white new balance with the black N because I just couldn’t put the black footwear with black joggers 🤣🤣🤣

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
They absolutely do give safety footwear vibes.
It’s a cross between bouncer, local road man, safety footwear.
I have a black joggers sets on now but I wore my white new balance with the black N because I just couldn’t put the black footwear with black joggers 🤣🤣🤣
I have black nikes for the gym, and I’m usually all in black there but I never ever wear black trainers otherwise.

I love my white adidas I usually wear them everywhere

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
You know what tho she just gets on with it no joke. Her boys could be like that for 4/5 nights in a row and still she gets up and is the best mum to all kids xx
You mean she doesn’t post videos telling everyone 😱 How will people know what an amazing mum she is 🤓😂

In all seriousness I bet the support from her squad helps get her through, love how you champion and cheerlead her #chumgoals

May 24, 2024
The World
I have black nikes for the gym, and I’m usually all in black there but I never ever wear black trainers otherwise.

I love my white adidas I usually wear them everywhere
I’m predominantly a white trainer person, something on them might be colourful like the N on my new balance are all different colours, I have black Nike for the gym. But that’s it.
They give off serious workman vibes.
Boys school shoes.
Janitor vibes.
🤣🤣