Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Catching up with Vag’s antics …..

I watched a wee bit of the diffuser one and - HOLY CRAP!

Nana is one miserable motherworsit?
Isn't she though?
Has anyone ever seen the old harpie smile?
Her life is controlled by vav I bet she's walking about on eggshells around her scared she says the wrong thing .

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Did Aimee delete a video saying she had been dropped? Noticed comments saying why would they believe trolls lies. Eh nobody told lies
She’s only put one video up today, dishing up her 5th takeaway of the week but people could tell she’s been crying. Then she’s just put a comment on about no longer having the contract today 🤣

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
So vav has been playing the poor me mh card for days about trolls n how they treat her n she's just going to ignore as its affecting her so badly 🤔 yet here she is saying trolls can't Hurt her n actively seeking out ppl n their comments on another creators posts n slating ppl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet screams be kind . Honest the quicker this girl lads flat on her arse the better . Hate ppl who use the mh card for their own personal gain .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240712_214956_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240712_214956_TikTok.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 101
Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
So vav has been playing the poor me mh card for days about trolls n how they treat her n she's just going to ignore as its affecting her so badly 🤔 yet here she is saying trolls can't Hurt her n actively seeking out ppl n their comments on another creators posts n slating ppl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet screams be kind . Honest the quicker this girl lads flat on her arse the better . Hate ppl who use the mh card for their own personal gain .
Always comes back from an event suuuuuper cocky.. what’s that about? The coke high clearly hasn’t worn off yet.. black and white comedown video on the cards tomorrow 🎻

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I love how she is full of positivity and light. That lasted 😂
Tbh you’d be hard pushed to get bath water off aimee, she never washes.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oh but we hurt her enough last week to “take time off” we’re getting to you hun 💋

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
angry greys anatomy GIF

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She is so arrogant and devoid of humanity. Her latest post shows absolutely ZERO accountability of the damage she has done. She needs to find herself some sort of soul and apologise. However I suspect she sold hers to Satan and all his instruments of death in return for TikTok “fame” and he’s come and collected it. I simply cannot comprehend how she has made this all about her and how hard done by she is……. Its completely mental
She’s a classic narcissistic t. Lower your expectations. She has no empathy or conscience like us non narcissistic people.