Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
My friend was saying about that acc another 000 I truly believe that's vav or someone in her camp especially as she replies back to them and keeps it going. Crazy how she can entertain these 000 acc but can't show the private messages she gets regrading M, or the death threats etc. mmmm does not make sense at all. Even if it is an 000 acc I would be showing them awful messages. Mind you she did say about the one that someone called M the R word and she passed it over to management. Ok vav so you have we all know it would come back to you and a fake acc
All the hashtags that relate to Vav, Mad Pam and Mafia Nana. Nobody needs to stalk her, she plasters it all over TikTok and insta when M is with her and when he’s not 🤦‍♀️Of course she tells us she only shows a small piece of her life yet it’s easy to see the routine M doesn’t have. He has to fit around her. Selfish cow

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So vav has been playing the poor me mh card for days about trolls n how they treat her n she's just going to ignore as its affecting her so badly 🤔 yet here she is saying trolls can't Hurt her n actively seeking out ppl n their comments on another creators posts n slating ppl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yet screams be kind . Honest the quicker this girl lads flat on her arse the better . Hate ppl who use the mh card for their own personal gain .
[/QUOTE}

Really gets to me her doing that. Only pulls it out when getting hate. No one that has MH problems. Party piece that is for sure. She does not know real mh could ever do a job like hers that's for sure

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
All the hashtags that relate to Vav, Mad Pam and Mafia Nana. Nobody needs to stalk her, she plasters it all over TikTok and insta when M is with her and when he’s not 🤦‍♀️Of course she tells us she only shows a small piece of her life yet it’s easy to see the routine M doesn’t have. He has to fit around her. Selfish cow

They must of been on the wine and feeling brave commenting on her video the dud the one Steph done today. So much for being more positive that never lasted long. Thought trolls don't affect you vav.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Wow what a bellend she is writing that response on her video mad Pam and nana needing to answer questions for her. I'd be mortified if my mum was like that and commenting to people when they don't like the comment they left I would be in hiding if my mum done that. Mind you my mum would never let me to act like vav

Attachments

• IMG_5881.png
    IMG_5881.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 96

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Look at our Steph, trying to mend another parent and child issue.
What’s she like.

Doing a real good job staying in her lane.

Why they can’t see that Aimee was leading the conversation with her child. Had Aimee not stopped at the t shirts and made a deal about them, starting it with ‘Tesco, I’m sorry no’ then her darling innocent child wouldn’t have picked up on the que to continue the sarcasm.
Aimee lead the conversation the whole time.

These people cannot take accountability for anything.
IMG_8480.jpeg
Isn’t harper 9 now anyway? The child she claims to know so much about 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What’s she like.

Why they can’t see that Aimee was leading the conversation with her child. Had Aimee not stopped at the t shirts and made a deal about them, starting it with ‘Tesco, I’m sorry no’ then her darling innocent child wouldn’t have picked up on the que to continue the sarcasm.

IMG_8480.jpeg
Yeah get fed Vav and do off.
You will be next 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
What’s she like.

IMG_8480.jpeg
She never accepts any blame for anything does she! It was absolutely clear that burns was being derogatory about working in Tesco, turning her nose up. She’s learned that from her t of a mother. It’s no use then saying she meant she wanted her at home, what a load of bullshit. They both mocked working in Tesco. Brats the pair of them

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The comments are saying Aimee said it’s nothing to do with the video as to why she was dropped yet there’s Vav sticking her nose in and getting called out for it. So why was she dropped then
It’s not because some ‘trolls’ got in touch with Tesco anyway. I’m sure Tesco have more credibility than that! She’s so stupid! They’ve seen her slagging them off and saying their ranges are rubbish etc and thought she doesn’t deserve the commission. That’s literally it in a nutshell.

There is no smoke without fire 🔥 so she would not have been dropped for no reason but she is too thick to realise this.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The comments are saying Aimee said it’s nothing to do with the video as to why she was dropped yet there’s Vav sticking her nose in and getting called out for it. So why was she dropped then
Probably all the ASA’s and maybe someone looked beyond the large paid for following and actually saw how trampy and boring she is, also they must’ve had a lot of negative traffic to their own page generated because of her. She’s a disgusting lazy lying scrote just like vilevavron.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
So that's twice now Vav has jumped in to share that things aren't great with Aimless. (Mean girls at brand event- Girls Aloud and yesterday sharing the post on insta and tagging Her) it's not her business, but she can't help herself

Vavs comments are further proof who really is the mean girl
It’s not Vavs business - however that vicious b needed aimless drama to deflect away from the HAHM drama she’s had.

If she wasn’t “friends” with Aimee she’d be absolutely keeping out of it. But now she looks like a great friend for defending her friend but really it was done for Vavs benefit

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Knobhead here fell asleep and missed what went down with Aimee

Hahaha I love this for her vav your next t!
Trouble is her brands don’t give a s about how many filters she uses when advertising their products, TT don’t care either as long as engagement and sales come in. At some point it will just cease and then she will have to have go on OF’s and stomp about to earn her rent money. She can live of Max’s benefits once rent is covered

Apr 26, 2024
uk
It’s not Vavs business - however that vicious b needed aimless drama to deflect away from the HAHM drama she’s had.

If she wasn’t “friends” with Aimee she’d be absolutely keeping out of it. But now she looks like a great friend for defending her friend but really it was done for Vavs benefit
She's definitely not good at trying to hide the fact she's not a great friend 😆😆

But Vav is definitely a master of manipulating situations to suit herself!