Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Vav is loving Aimee being dropped by tescos and the only reason she’s in the comments,( herself and her fake accounts I might add) - is only so people can’t accuse her of being a fake friend!!!

It’s for her own reflection as opposed to anything on behalf of Aimee. Those who shout the loudest etc.

Take notes vav cos you’ll be next to be dropped by companies and you’ve done far worse on videos than Aimee ever has.

What a bad week it’s been for the witches eh. Now that’s entertainment.

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
If Aimee was a decent person she’d of said, Harper working in Tesco isn’t a bad job, but they laughed instead.
Yeh not our aims she's as bad as vav thinks she's better than everyone else and entitled 🙄 a job no way they can't do that. They want to be tik tok famous . I honestly don't get how ppl find it interesting her unpacking a takeaway near enough every night 😳 n calling it dish up dinner lol same as her vile pal vav never a home cooked meal to be seen all pre made n dished up out the wrapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Vav is loving Aimee being dropped by tescos and the only reason she’s in the comments,( herself and her fake accounts I might add) - is only so people can’t accuse her of being a fake friend!!!

It’s for her own reflection as opposed to anything on behalf of Aimee. Those who shout the loudest etc.

Take notes vav cos you’ll be next to be dropped by companies and you’ve done far worse on videos than Aimee ever has.

I did notice wee Steve pop up tagging Tesco 🤣 Does she truly believe we are all thick enough not to know 🫠

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

And it isn’t even Halloween yet

May 24, 2024
The World
Look at our Steph, trying to mend another parent and child issue.
What’s she like.

Doing a real good job staying in her lane.

Why they can’t see that Aimee was leading the conversation with her child. Had Aimee not stopped at the t shirts and made a deal about them, starting it with ‘Tesco, I’m sorry no’ then her darling innocent child wouldn’t have picked up on the que to continue the sarcasm.
Aimee lead the conversation the whole time.

These people cannot take accountability for anything.
IMG_8480.jpeg

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
IMG_4441.jpeg all on the vino Collapso tonight by the looks of it 🍷
They really are a family of mingers, no idea how to act with dignity or class. They’re all classic narcs, pretending to be something they are not, supporting each other with lies and denials or trying to impress. Failing miserably with their responses. Elegance bypassed at least 3 generations

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Look at our Steph, trying to mend another parent and child issue.
What’s she like.

Doing a real good job staying in her lane.

Why they can’t see that Aimee was leading the conversation with her child. Had Aimee not stopped at the t shirts and made a deal about them, starting it with ‘Tesco, I’m sorry no’ then her darling innocent child wouldn’t have picked up on the que to continue the sarcasm.
Aimee lead the conversation the whole time.

These people cannot take accountability for anything.
IMG_8480.jpeg
Education time again for Vav, it’s should be god damn and gods sake.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_4441.jpeg all on the vino Collapso tonight by the looks of it 🍷

My friend was saying about that acc another 000 I truly believe that's vav or someone in her camp especially as she replies back to them and keeps it going. Crazy how she can entertain these 000 acc but can't show the private messages she gets regrading M, or the death threats etc. mmmm does not make sense at all. Even if it is an 000 acc I would be showing them awful messages. Mind you she did say about the one that someone called M the R word and she passed it over to management. Ok vav so you have we all know it would come back to you and a fake acc

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom