Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’ve always said coincidence is a word made for those who don’t believe in fate.
I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with those, they are still a lot regardless of what other people go through. We tend to devalue our struggles in name of respecting others who seem to have it worse.
No one is a perfect person, I’m certainly not, I’m a complete dick quite often, my fella will agree to that, I don’t proclaim to be or paint a world where I do no wrong like Vav and her pal Aims. It’s all about intention. If your intention is true, it’s good and it’s positive then that’s what comes back.

No doubt Vav has MH issues, major daddy issues, but not on the scale she would wish people to believe. If a year worth of bully can be solved in less than 48 hours then she’s got it good.
I came through it and I believe these things test your resilience. Vav thinks she knows about the universe but knows nothing. If she did she’d know it’s not about thinking good things to happen it’s about how you deal with situations, good and bad. You are being tested all the time with challenges, if you deal with it the correct way only then will you be rewarded. Simplest way for her to understand this would be to recognise why her past always resurfaces and gets so much negativity. It’s not trolls it’s her. She creates her own chaos and it will keep repeating whether she’s on Tiktok/Insta or not. She won’t recognise this so may her chaos continue

May 24, 2024
The World
I came through it and I believe these things test your resilience. Vav thinks she knows about the universe but knows nothing. If she did she’d know it’s not about thinking good things to happen it’s about how you deal with situations, good and bad. You are being tested all the time with challenges, if you deal with it the correct way only then will you be rewarded. Simplest way for her to understand this would be to recognise why her past always resurfaces and gets so much negativity. It’s not trolls it’s her. She creates her own chaos and it will keep repeating whether she’s on Tiktok/Insta or not. She won’t recognise this so may her chaos continue
She only knows drama. So when life even gets a little quiet or a little peace, she will do something subconscious or consciously to cause drama so she can live in a state of mind and an energy she understands- drama!

I can’t cope with drama, if it happens I’m like get me tf out of here.
I seek solace in my house, my therapist told me I retreat to my safe space which is my home as an adult because it wasn’t as a kid.
Bad MH? Shut the blinds.
Hard day at work? Shut the blinds
Got a paper cut? Shut the blinds

I know that’s not something Vav can do… but it works for me 🤣🤣🤣

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Same with Aimee, I don’t usually mind her too much, she seems a bit more intelligent than Vav but I can’t figure out how a group of people could maliciously sabotage her Tesco contract for them to drop her unless they saw stuff they didn’t want their brand associated with. So now it’s a sad face video with music giving nothing away about why they dropped her. If it wasn’t the one with H why won’t she say 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_4158.jpeg
    IMG_4158.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 32

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She only knows drama. So when life even gets a little quiet or a little peace, she will do something subconscious or consciously to cause drama so she can live in a state of mind and an energy she understands- drama!

I can’t cope with drama, if it happens I’m like get me tf out of here.
I seek solace in my house, my therapist told me I retreat to my safe space which is my home as an adult because it wasn’t as a kid.
Bad MH? Shut the blinds.
Hard day at work? Shut the blinds
Got a paper cut? Shut the blinds

I know that’s not something Vav can do… but it works for me 🤣🤣🤣
That’s me, if something crops up I usually deal with it on my own unless I need advice on how to deal with it. By the next day I’ve given myself a talking to you and concluded yesterday is gone and today is a better day. I do know not everyone can do this tho

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Same with Aimee, I don’t usually mind her too much, she seems a bit more intelligent than Vav but I can’t figure out how a group of people could maliciously sabotage her Tesco contract for them to drop her unless they saw stuff they didn’t want their brand associated with. So now it’s a sad face video with music giving nothing away about why they dropped her. If it wasn’t the one with H why won’t she say 🤔
Exactly! And I’m sure they’ve sought legal advice on it before dropping her so no come back on them ie. Suing them she deserves everything she gets!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The “#itsoknottobeok” mate you’ve been dropped by Tesco you’ve not got cancer, these people need a shake, to realise their “problems” aren’t actually problems at all.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The “#itsoknottobeok” mate you’ve been dropped by Tesco you’ve not got cancer, these people need a shake, to realise their “problems” aren’t actually problems at all.
Exactly this! How about my MH today, looking through my holidays clothes to see if anything still fits. Left hand nope, right hand maybe if I stick to this diet. The left pile getting bigger 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
I think it’s the uncle article that’s done it. Rightly so

LaMomo

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeenshire
You know what gets me about VapidVav? The misdirection, & how her bumkissers believe it. Vaverooni has them believe that any shade thrown her way, is because of how she looks & lives her fabliss life & is borne of jealousy. Not because we know just what a horrible person she is, & the despicable stuff she’s done. Yet it’s there for all to see. Wtf is wrong with them? #holdingoutforahero
#notdatbish

May 24, 2024
The World
Just caught up on her latest. Buzzing to be able to say a pals name when saying a friend is coming round.
She hasn’t met her friends kids before despite going to GA, the SEN involvement, Chelsea singing her praises about how amazing Max is.
Sorry that’s odd to me for two people who pretend to be so close.

She’s hyper today, a combination as gloating in Aimee’s upset, and having a hired friend for the day.