Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She will be moaning about Glasgow airport next as they do not have a family lane or special assistance or recognise lanyards at their security 🙈🙈🙈 we had to face it with my lot this week and it’s not for the weak hearted.

Assistance is for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues which max may qualify for but she will have to book it not just rely on the lanyard . Mine do not have that kind of mobility issues it’s more difficult to make them stay still and not wander off. Touching the wee belts and taking them apart 🙈

Also Glasgow airport security have been going lots of strikes and it’s been queued out the door etc too.

It says on their website they’re trained to spot the lanyards but there was us and others wearing them who just went though as normal as no staff noticed us. I was only asked to get my youngest son to comply for a search after wed been through.

Last edited:

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Just had a random gift box drop through my door from an Instagram follower thanking me for kindness I’ve shown when helping someone in their family with their health & anxiety.
A prime example for good karma, Vav.
Despite what you think of people who write the truth about you, we do good work in our lives outside here.
Vav would only do it for content and likes. The only giveaways she has done are to her family and mods. Oh and the free pandora bracelet she got. Remember that time she was doing a giveaway and all her huns were clambering to get something and she gave it all to her mods but forgot one of them 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Vav would only do it for content and likes. The only giveaways she has done are to her family and mods. Oh and the free pandora bracelet she got. Remember that time she was doing a giveaway and all her huns were clambering to get something and she gave it all to her mods but forgot one of them 🤣
That’s why nothing good comes to her, it’s not an act of kindness it’s always a transaction.
I helped this woman two years ago. Funny thing was a follower contacted me and asked if I could give her advice on the right things to say. So I explained what’s helpful and what’s not. I then got a box together a made a hamper of all the things she would find useful for her new journey and sent it out, not a clue who this woman is or who my follower was.
Turns out this woman and I were at the same wedding 3 years before, and there is a pic of us dancing close by each other. How’s that’s for spooky.
I never do anything for anything in turn, just always paying it forward. But always grateful when people send me thank you gifts. 😍 especially ones with sweets in them 🤣🤣

I remember that sham, it was to drive traffic to her page but was going to give it to her pal anyways. She’s so so gross.
That’s why the universe constantly dumps on her 💩

May 24, 2024
The World
She will be moaning about Glasgow airport next as they do not have a family lane or special assistance or recognise lanyards at their security 🙈🙈🙈 we had to face it with my lot this week and it’s not for the weak hearted.

Assistance is for wheelchair users and those with mobility issues which max may qualify for but she will have to book it not just rely on the lanyard . Mine do not have that kind of mobility issues it’s more difficult to make them stay still and not wander off. Touching the wee belts and taking them apart 🙈

Also Glasgow airport security have been going lots of strikes and it’s been queued out the door etc too.

It says on their website they’re trained to spot the lanyards but there was us and others wearing them who just went though as normal as no staff noticed us. I was only asked to get my youngest son to comply for a search after wed been through.
Hope you all had a good time away ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Just had a random gift box drop through my door from an Instagram follower thanking me for kindness I’ve shown when helping someone in their family with their health & anxiety.
Despite what you think of people who write the truth about you, we do good work in our lives outside here.

I love this ❤️❤️ so so special. Helping others while you are having issues with your health. Such a lovely thing to do. Xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
That’s why nothing good comes to her, it’s not an act of kindness it’s always a transaction.
I helped this woman two years ago. Funny thing was a follower contacted me and asked if I could give her advice on the right things to say. So I explained what’s helpful and what’s not. I then got a box together a made a hamper of all the things she would find useful for her new journey and sent it out, not a clue who this woman is or who my follower was.
Turns out this woman and I were at the same wedding 3 years before, and there is a pic of us dancing close by each other. How’s that’s for spooky.
I never do anything for anything in turn, just always paying it forward. But always grateful when people send me thank you gifts. 😍 especially ones with sweets in them 🤣🤣

I remember that sham, it was to drive traffic to her page but was going to give it to her pal anyways. She’s so so gross.
Many say they don’t believe in coincidences, I do and I also believe things happen for a reason as well as people coming into your life either for a short time or longer. I also believe in finding a positive out of a negative, when you come to realise, well if that didn’t happen then this wouldn’t have and be grateful for it. Vav seeks revenge for all the negative she rightly gets

May 24, 2024
The World
Many say they don’t believe in coincidences, I do and I also believe things happen for a reason as well as people coming into your life either for a short time or longer. I also believe in finding a positive out of a negative, when you come to realise, well if that didn’t happen then this wouldn’t have and be grateful for it. Vav seeks revenge for all the negative she rightly gets
Could have written this myself ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
You are a diamond 💎 ❤️❤️❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Why is she sticking her nose in on there live? She can't help herself can she
I reckon she’s trying to be the face that everyone associates with BP. Brenda has to eventually see this if he’s not already and the invites will gradually stop. She’s the face of everything that is wrong with TikTok, narcissistic wannabes who think they are above their station. Then the inevitable happens, they are brought back down, plummeting like Wile E. Coyote off a cliff….. beep beep

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Could have written this myself ❤️
It’s simple beliefs but I’m far from perfect and extremely grateful not to have had my MH challenged too many times in this life. Yes I’ve had sty things happen like most people but losing my parents (my mum 8 weeks after cancer diagnosis) and my divorce were my biggest ones. I left him, he was bitter so took years to finalise. Doesn’t make mine more valid than anyone else who has went through the same. I’m not belittling anyone who has genuine MH challenges because that is real. I‘m just one of the lucky ones

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s simple beliefs but I’m far from perfect and extremely grateful not to have had my MH challenged too many times in this life. Yes I’ve had sty things happen like most people but losing my parents (my mum 8 weeks after cancer diagnosis) and my divorce were my biggest ones. I left him, he was bitter so took years to finalise. Doesn’t make mine more valid than anyone else who has went through the same. I’m not belittling anyone who has genuine MH challenges because that is real. I‘m just one of the lucky ones
I’ve always said coincidence is a word made for those who don’t believe in fate.
I’m sorry you’ve had to deal with those, they are still a lot regardless of what other people go through. We tend to devalue our struggles in name of respecting others who seem to have it worse.
No one is a perfect person, I’m certainly not, I’m a complete dick quite often, my fella will agree to that, I don’t proclaim to be or paint a world where I do no wrong like Vav and her pal Aims. It’s all about intention. If your intention is true, it’s good and it’s positive then that’s what comes back.

No doubt Vav has MH issues, major daddy issues, but not on the scale she would wish people to believe. If a year worth of bully can be solved in less than 48 hours then she’s got it good.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Your such a beautiful soul babe 💋♥️