Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
I stand with Sarah…. What Vav has done was utterly deplorable and even worse turned it around so she was getting the sympathy from that bunch of mindless, brainless cult like followers. It’s mind blowing that there is a portion of society that is so blind and easily manipulated by a random on a SM platform. They would drink the kool-aid if she suggested it. It’s seriously unhinged and worrying behaviour……..

minime89

Apr 14, 2024
Uk
Showing them the world will be a all inclusive holiday m in the pool or on iPad and lily dad already showed her the world much better than you did vav, you have a empty life and you hold that kids back for your own gain.
IMG_3480.jpeg
I like how she blocks every single person basically if she doesn't agree with what sue says, yet this "nicki" who's already had a Clapback video can stay! I call BS. Just trolling herself

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Think I told yous, but we went on holiday April to Greece , got to the airport and got to board the plane and we had forgot our youngest passport , couldn’t fly then they found it the next day in the airport and we had to fly Glasgow to Manchester , then Manchester to Heraklion. So ladies , remember all your passports at all times !!
However if you were entitled Vav , be like I'm not moving until you let us on ! 🙄😆 That must've been a nightmare . See she's on explaining herself about the sniffles this a.m and people are " very , very dangerous " . I said I wasn't going to bite say's Miss Positive about to go on holiday . 🙄

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
However if you were entitled Vav , be like I'm not moving until you let us on ! 🙄😆 That must've been a nightmare . See she's on explaining herself about the sniffles this a.m and people are " very , very dangerous " . I said I wasn't going to bite say's Miss Positive about to go on holiday . 🙄
It’s all she has , se make up and clap backs !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
See she’s been reading about herself again. Tell me Steph what do you do all day and night when you’re not reading here and Tattle, making up lies of things didn’t happen like missing plane steps, ripping the dress where you were almost naked, filming ads for high street brands and videos of your child to exploit when you need to up your engagement without a care for predators watching and saving those videos. And let’s not forget communicating with someone’s abuser for one reason only. Whether you take the Charlie or not is not my concern it‘s the exploiting of your child. Saying you‘re a mum, don’t smoke, talk to your daughter about it etc is in some way proof you don’t partake in it? I don’t do it either but it’s just words isn’t it. I certainly wouldn’t be triggered or protest as much as you did, I’d laugh and ignore it. So are you ok, seriously are you ok. Take your own advice and get a life, a real one because your pretend one might be earning you some coin for now but it has a shelf life and could all end in an instant. In fact that’s probably what will happen because at 37 you still won’t acknowledge it’s your actions that have consequences

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I like how she blocks every single person basically if she doesn't agree with what sue says, yet this "nicki" who's already had a Clapback video can stay! I call BS. Just trolling herself
Yep , blocked me when she got caught out lying last week , but pins Nicki’s comment and leaves her to comment again . Make it make sense 🤷‍♀️

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
See she’s been reading about herself again. Tell me Steph what do you do all day and night when you’re not reading here and Tattle, making up lies of things didn’t happen like missing plane steps, ripping the dress where you were almost naked, filming ads for high street brands and videos of your child to exploit when you need to up your engagement without a care for predators watching and saving those videos. And let’s not forget communicating with someone’s abuser for one reason only. Whether you take the Charlie or not is not my concern it‘s the exploiting of your child. Saying you‘re a mum, don’t smoke, talk to your daughter about it etc is in some way proof you don’t partake in it? I don’t do it either but it’s just words isn’t it. I certainly wouldn’t be triggered or protest as much as you did, I’d laugh and ignore it. So are you ok, seriously are you ok. Take your own advice and get a life, a real one because your pretend one might be earning you some coin for now but it has a shelf life and could all end in an instant. In fact that’s probably what will happen because at 37 you still won’t acknowledge it’s your actions that have consequences
Or dancing about in her underwear for her daughter to see and whoever else and their dug on fyp . Last I seen that video was under review , months back . Convenient short term memory loss .

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
It’s disgusting that she keeps putting that poor boy on TikTok? Most the saves on her TikTok’s will be Jimmy savilles. Watched a horrific thing about kids on social media and how these creeps replace food items with you know what🤮 and as max is always chewing on chewies or dog toys, it would give them the perfect clip to edit. Why can’t she see he needs to be safe from that. How many videos are goin around of her son in that disgusting circles. Petr surely knows he isn’t safe from the crap people do online but continues to let him be on her TikTok aswel. He needs to man up!! Max needs taken away from her, she isn’t safe guarding him, she’s flaunting him!!!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s disgusting that she keeps putting that poor boy on TikTok? Most the saves on her TikTok’s will be Jimmy savilles. Watched a horrific thing about kids on social media and how these creeps replace food items with you know what🤮 and as max is always chewing on chewies or dog toys, it would give them the perfect clip to edit. Why can’t she see he needs to be safe from that. How many videos are goin around of her son in that disgusting circles. Petr surely knows he isn’t safe from the crap people do online but continues to let him be on her TikTok aswel. He needs to man up!! Max needs taken away from her, she isn’t safe guarding him, she’s flaunting him!!!
I don’t understand his dad allowing it . Not a chance would she allow him to do it

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Or dancing about in her underwear for her daughter to see and whoever else and their dug on fyp . Last I seen that video was under review , months back . Convenient short term memory loss .
If the example she’s setting her daughter is to prance about in underwear online, ensuring people can see you have no bra on with nipples protruding and be flirtatious with men on tiktok or anywhere then I guess she wants her to reach the dizzy heights on Fans Only. What else could it be

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
Steph hunny, are you OK? Your allergic reaction seems to disappear quite quickly on your video? Minging t
Hahha I said it yesterday she would blame allergies . Women is so predictable now . And another clap back 🤣 the narc in her can't stop . Her content ain't changed still s n manipulation and rolling out the poor boy for views and interaction. Even her followers are saying stop it steff, you said no giving trolls time of day lol she was on awareness pages commenting to ppl hahha ohh steph u just love the drama yet cry about it into yer cornflakes every morning wise up buttercup , your hated not loved . Ur karma is slowly coming ur way . Time for u to do off social media and give us all a break from your s content 🤣🤣🤣