Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Only people sharing and saving her videos are her hun stalkers and creepy men. All those GRWM in her bra and knickers sitting on w⚓️s hard drives. Worse the ones of M. That would make me shudder
It’s heartbreaking for that little boy😭I’ve raised concerns with higher professional people , like social workers/ support workers/ child protection workers and I know there is a pending investigation (hence why I think she’s been told to tone it down) but these things could take a while to gather evidence etc, they need to speak to the right people and get reports from them and from an educational point ie. If he goes in clean clothes etc, which that part and nutritionally I’m sure he’s looked after those ways, but it’s the exploitation. People know where her son is going to school, school times etc, you just never know.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It’s heartbreaking for that little boy😭I’ve raised concerns with higher professional people , like social workers/ support workers/ child protection workers and I know there is a pending investigation (hence why I think she’s been told to tone it down) but these things could take a while to gather evidence etc, they need to speak to the right people and get reports from them and from an educational point ie. If he goes in clean clothes etc, which that part and nutritionally I’m sure he’s looked after those ways, but it’s the exploitation. People know where her son is going to school, school times etc, you just never know.
Good on you for reporting when he goes to school they will be watching her.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
People have been warned for years about the danger of putting your kids on social media so she can’t plead ignorance or can she 🤔 She’s exposing a child to predators who scour these platforms for videos and images to put on the dark web but she won’t listen because she knows she gets more engagement therefore more money. Her narcissism I can tolerate, well laugh at but not safeguarding her child from this is beyond the pale. It‘s deplorable

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
I am glad you have reported this - I just don’t get why she has to wheel out that wee innocent boy when the heat gets too much but says L can make up her own mind being on socials. I really hope things are done & he is taken away from her and put with his dad full time.

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Ahahahahaha honestly she’s laughable. “Not showing m as much” she can’t help herself. She’s complaining people slagging off her child, sorry but last time I checked, you speak negatively about him more than anyone, and if you put it On a public app, then people will have opinions. Calls herself a hairdresser bit canny cut hair🤪 she’s a riot
I don't agree with mentioning the bairn in her comments to Diss her but she's such an egotistical knob in her clapback isn't she?! Class A knob.