Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well it’s not going to go on her FYP is it because it’s all on here. Why not mention it’s on commen cafe rather than “trolls on the internet”
We do have a life, we have a right to voice our opinions as well and it’s you thats say on your phone 24/7. We just pop on here to dissect your antics.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Protesting too much their Steph and funny how you wake up everyday you sound like that no every morning you don’t 🤣🤣
When she’s been in hotels 😂😂😂😂😂because of the feathers 😂😂😂😂she wouldn’t have that dried witches broom above her bed if she was that bad as thats holding pollen, dirt, dust mites etc and dropping all over her face in the night.
We know you and we see you. You vile lying conniving thieving manipulative narcissist b 👍🏼

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
For someone who protests too much🥴 also “trolls get in my comments” what so you can just delete them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She can’t help herself, has to do a clap back rather than ignore. Proving her controlling behaviour and why no-one stays in a relationship with her. She needs help for her BPD and NDP but being a control freak and having to be right all the time even when she‘s not means she wont seek help. Time to get real Steph, you’re path of destiny is to be a bitter, lonely old woman

Legendary

May 18, 2024
Aberdeenshire
As a single parent - I’ve taken my 2 teenagers away abroad myself (one is autistic and the other is a drama queen ) but don’t see me posting looking for oh yas queen. As a parent that’s something you do it you can afford to. She’s so silly and definitely not the only single mum in the world.
I took me my 2 away myself this year, first time in 7 year cos their dad took so much debt out in my name. I could write a book about everything Ive been through but who wants validation from strangers on the internet. It's just bizarre! Im proud of myself and that's all that matters. She isn't even a single mum. My kids hasn't seen their dad for 3 year, no maintenance nothing but hey ho its life we just get on with it and they don't want for nothing. Don't have to sell my soul to the internet 🤣 Have 2 jobs and wouldn't change it.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If she had allergies she wouldn’t have that god awful thing about her bed with feathers etc that holds on to s loads of dust you and your mad ma triggered that you do the ❄️❄️❄️ and you have also been seen vaping aswell vav another lie.
Has she been seen vaping? Why would anyone do that if they don’t smoke unless it’s something else in the vape 😉