Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
How utterly tragic so money hungry she can’t take a week off work and it will be some sty Brand imagine being so glued to your phone Steph what a life.
I actually feel sorry for Lily. Imagine having a holiday to (correct me if I’m wrong) was it Bali or Thailand?? With someone who probably wasn’t on their phone at all, having the time of her life actually experiencing a holiday, then a boring holiday in Palma nova with your fruit cake mam that just wants to show your baby brother off for a few quid and spends all day on her phone

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Is she alright in the head????
He doesn’t want to be in front of the camera and she grabs him and hold him there without a top on.
🤯🤯
She is really not a fit mother. I read that somebody has reported her. Who the do in this day and age parades their child on social media and more so a half naked one at that. She boils my piss

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually feel sorry for Lily. Imagine having a holiday to (correct me if I’m wrong) was it Bali or Thailand?? With someone who probably wasn’t on their phone at all, having the time of her life actually experiencing a holiday, then a boring holiday in Palma nova with your fruit cake mam that just wants to show your baby brother off for a few quid and spends all day on her phone
Think it was Thailand she slates all these men’s but lily dad took on her an amazing holiday and poetry even thought she shouldn’t have shown was having an amazing time with max and not doing it to make money, she can’t help herself but show max and it is all for money reason I mean what else has she got, she knows she is boring and all the selling crap gets hardly any views, she has defo been reading her or tattle as not one of her Huns has mentioned working on holidays as they would swiftly be blocked.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
It is a fing AD!! If you tag the products and gain commission, how is it not? FFS

Using Max to pay for the holiday , every video he is in it, there is no need, she knows he gets her engagement higher and doesn’t give a flying do about the freaks and weirdos saving her half naked boy 😡😡😡😡😡

You are not a good mother , you are the worst.
Protecting your children should be your priority!
All you care about is money, pathetic 🤬