Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sorry but personally I’ve had pneumonia a few times, when I’ve ended up as an inpatient on IV abx and oxygen I was that bad or treated at home if my oxygen levels were ok. Never in a million years would I record a video I could barely say my name without coughing and spluttering. She was fine a few hours ago never heard a wheeze or nowt, didn’t look unwell. Before Vag talks se about awww internet medical staff 😂😭 qualified nurse ya banger worked in many emergency depts and respiratory wards 🖕🏽
I only got a about 10 seconds in and couldn't watch it anymore 🙄😡

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sorry but personally I’ve had pneumonia a few times, when I’ve ended up as an inpatient on IV abx and oxygen I was that bad or treated at home if my oxygen levels were ok. Never in a million years would I record a video I could barely say my name without coughing and spluttering. She was fine a few hours ago never heard a wheeze or nowt, didn’t look unwell. Before Vag talks se about awww internet medical staff 😂😭 qualified nurse ya banger worked in many emergency depts and respiratory wards 🖕🏽
Exactly same as asthma attacks my daughters been close to comas bcos of it did I take videos did I do (even though Chelsea is a grown adult same applies) @MRS FULL MONTY✨ those eyelashes there so fing crusty! She looks like a grade A junkie 🤦🏻‍♀️

May 24, 2024
The World
Guys brace yourself, because she has a platform it’s her job to educate the world. Someone who sells tat on tik tok with a limited vocabulary and can’t even spell is going to educate the world 🤣🤣🤣
The world… that’s says it all doesn’t it.

Steph, put your phone down. Tiktok is not the world. It’s an app on your phone

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly same as asthma attacks my daughters been close to comas bcos of it did I take videos did I do (even though Chelsea is a grown adult same applies) @MRS FULL MONTY✨ those eyelashes there so fing crusty! She looks like a grade A junkie 🤦🏻‍♀️
She needs a new lash tech. Least she could do is give them a wee brush once in a while

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
She’s definitely made that account to post that comment to post about it, to therefor get engagement🙄Your boring, you exposing your son is boring, the whole situation is boring.

She doesn’t care about Ms condition, no one does, not in a bad way but he’s not the first to have these things, and won’t be the last. I bet she was the kind of person to say about children in buggies etc and that’s why she’s making a massive deal.
‘I am a small woman’ is she joking?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Her tiktok is just a hate page disguised as ‘educating’.
Her own terminology incited negativity ‘I am disgusted’. Thats enough to start her brain dead huns off in the comments.

She is the most toxic person on her page, not ‘trolls’, she’s actually rotting away on the inside. How about posting one of your nice comments from followers and thank them?
How about recognising the good in your comments.
The choice is yours Vav. It’s like a 50/50 outcome.
Choose positive, and positive will multiply.
Choose negative, and negative will multiply.

You have MORE GOOD comments than you do ‘troll’ comments.
But you choose to cherry pick the bad (that I am certain you are posting yourself because you’ll block anyone but every now and again you’ll go toe to toe with one… yourself) and feed it. Negativity breeds negativity and you’re the instigator.

You’re educating no one. You can’t even spell cerebral palsy. Who you educating with that lack of basics??
You can’t be arsed to learn to spell your son’s condition but you expect strangers to learn from you?

Our bodies react to our emotions. Our vagus nerve working on high alert for long periods of time eventually causes ailments in our body. Unresolved trauma leads to cancers. Stoma stem from blockages in our energy.
Do you know what emotion is associated with sinuses? Depression and anxiety.

Girl. You’re the unhappy person you preach about.

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Why, just why? Why would you post that tik tok? If you‘re close to folk on tik tok you would have their phone numbers. If you don’t then you are not close to them therefore you do not need to inform strangers you’re in hospital. I have no time for this sort of thing on social media, the world has gone mad with people having a need to share every detail of the life. I’m really ill but let me get my phone out and do a video for tik tok 🤦‍♀️
Least she remembered to get the cannula in the shot 🙄

Looks like her lashes have had enough of drama and are trying to walk off her face 🙈

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
The lashes 🤮
Poor wee lamb, I know, I’m asthmatic and I have a rare blood clotting disorder. You are absolutely drained with it, she’s actually video replied to someone asking about oxygen 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs Chelsea hen give you’re head a bliddy wobble 🤬

May 24, 2024
The World
The lashes 🤮
Poor wee lamb, I know, I’m asthmatic and I have a rare blood clotting disorder. You are absolutely drained with it, she’s actually video replied to someone asking about oxygen 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs Chelsea hen give you’re head a bliddy wobble 🤬
The best way for me to reply while I struggle to breath and have a lack of oxygen is via video rather than type with my hands on the screen.

And you know what Chelsea, you don’t need to reply. You actually don’t. But you want the attention.

I’m certain you’ve tagged yourself in hospital on Facebook and I don’t even have Facebook. I just know.

May 24, 2024
The World
That s from Vag too about the pram, does max not need to wear his splints? I can’t recall ever seeing him with them on?! She wants to educate the world but won’t put the splints on that actual highly educated individual have suggested for him 🤷🏻‍♀️ make it make sense you absolute arse wipe!!!!
Dr Vav knows best.
Don’t help his legs = mobility payment.
There is no reason not to. And if she says it’s because he kicks off.
Well tough, he will get used to them eventually keep at it. It’s easier to stick him in nice wee trainers that do nothing for his feet, and let him go without splints to ease her discomfort, not his.

Genuinely no one on the internet gives a do about M apart from the weirdos saving the videos of him. But if you’re going to be out here ‘educating’ people on his condition while visually showing everyone you not doing the best for him. You’re giving people room to say something 🤷‍♀️

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
That s from Vag too about the pram, does max not need to wear his splints? I can’t recall ever seeing him with them on?! She wants to educate the world but won’t put the splints on that actual highly educated individual have suggested for him 🤷🏻‍♀️ make it make sense you absolute arse wipe!!!!
The splints and corrective/support footwear don’t fit the aesthetic she’s trying to project - regardless of the benefit it would be to Max 😡

May 24, 2024
The World
Is she for real??? She’s got his naked top half out in the video 🤬🤬🤬🤬 pedo heaven she really needs to learn the word of safeguarding.

I honestly don’t think I can watch or read no more, because the exploitation of poor Max is really starting to get to me. He looks so sad in most videos too
He’s just staring at himself confused. Thats all the boy sees, a phone in her hand or in his face