Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And also… nae ones enquiring

And also… nae ones enquiring
I dont know what’s more tragic, either set up her phone to take multiple photos or she’s got her 15 year old daughter taking them. No shame, exploits her son on socials and I don’t even know where to begin with what she’s teaching her daughter. It sure ain’t life skills or morals

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Tbh I’ve got to agree and I’ve thought this for a while! He dosent show traits of autism the odd stim his eating variety is huge and anyone who has asn children will know their foods are limited my sons will only eat chicken nuggets and Richmond sausages they require iron every 4/6 months since they don’t eat red meat so sensory food wise max dosent fit the “box”

he actually walks better than my son who dosent have cp but his autism & RGCD make his walking bad ie- struggles to lift feet of the ground prone to falling over fresh air falls all the time for no reason

his clothes are alway on (sounds weird) like no inside out back to front or none again my son is naked majority of the time and will only wear crocs on his feet

Like you I’m no dr it’s such a hard diagnosis to make with taking other health conditions in amongst it
its just not autism as i know it and experience it and I know there are many autism mums who probably feel the same. You'll know as well when youre going through the diagnosis process you're offered parenting courses and sensory workshops so you learn so much about autism and the different ways they might struggle that you weren't aware of before they were maybe pointed out to you. I've had to bloody do it three times as they say do it with the individual going through the diagnosis in mind and obviously things change as more things are learned and incorporated into the workshops - ( Bet Vav has done zero of these workshops BTW!) But the point is you learn a lot about Autism during these sessions and its just not what I'm seeing in Max! Also it makes me feel bad I've said she could toilet train him in the summer ( I've got a conscience!) If she was using autism, its lazy parenting but if its brain injury its a different ball game entirely. He could be incontinent all his life especially as the BI happened when he was a baby! It could mean she will never hear his voice saying actual sentences or learn makaton or use visuals appropriately. I'm not sticking up for you Vav cos no matter what you still don't try hard enough.

I've seen it myself when two paediatricians in different fields ( don't get me started on how compartmentalised specialties are causing more problems than they help) will give a diagnosis but actually when you look at max's cognitive impairments and cerebral Palsy together its a perfect description of brain injury which makes perfect sense with having two brain infections so young! Its just becoming more apparent as he gets older.

Vocal stimming and PICA can also come under brain injury too.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Its not describing a mental state, its spasticity of the muscles as in elastic spasm but since nerves have a reactions we cant control its just a literal medical definition.

It can be used as a slur to describe a mental state.

im so sorry if anyone is offended wasnt my intention.
No I don’t think anyone will be , everydays a learning day, especially me who’s stupid ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
its just not autism as i know it and experience it and I know there are many autism mums who probably feel the same. You'll know as well when youre going through the diagnosis process you're offered parenting courses and sensory workshops so you learn so much about autism and the different ways they might struggle that you weren't aware of before they were maybe pointed out to you. I've had to bloody do it three times as they say do it with the individual going through the diagnosis in mind and obviously things change as more things are learned and incorporated into the workshops - ( Bet Vav has done zero of these workshops BTW!) But the point is you learn a lot about Autism during these sessions and its just not what I'm seeing in Max! Also it makes me feel bad I've said she could toilet train him in the summer ( I've got a conscience!) If she was using autism, its lazy parenting but if its brain injury its a different ball game entirely. He could be incontinent all his life especially as the BI happened when he was a baby! It could mean she will never hear his voice saying actual sentences or learn makaton or use visuals appropriately. I'm not sticking up for you Vav cos no matter what you still don't try hard enough.

I've seen it myself when two paediatricians in different fields ( don't get me started on how compartmentalised specialties are causing more problems than they help) will give a diagnosis but actually when you look at max's cognitive impairments and cerebral Palsy together its a perfect description of brain injury which makes perfect sense with having two brain infections so young! Its just becoming more apparent as he gets older.

You’ve hit the nail on the head respectfully said and I’m sure many will agree it’s hard to put into words sometimes aswell ♥️

This is why I wish they would NOT diagnose under 5s the things that be mistaken for another is shocking

May 24, 2024
The World

Vav will struggle to read all these big words

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Poor Max went right under the water with the force of her.

Maybe i'm too used to my kids sensory issues but as a parent I don't think id ever plunge my 5 year old like that! and then show it to the internet. Am I a square maw?
No I’m the same! I laughed at first but he was under a good few seconds and she was laughing, if that was me I’d have jumped up and pulled him up at the same time. We went to Crete in April and they had the best waterpark in our resort, my 2 boys absolutely loved it too, and we went down the slides etc but they had vests on, plus we never let them go for a second because that’s all it takes for them to drown, not a laughing matter that she’s a fat cow and the pressure of the weight of her nearly drowned him😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
You are not stupid lovely ❤ I have spasticity due to little tumours on my brain and spinal cord however someone making a video calling me a sp*zz is offence.
I didn’t know there was a “history” behind it, if that makes sense, just if you heard it now without knowing you’d be like what the do. Everydays a school day💙

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Tbh I’ve got to agree and I’ve thought this for a while! He dosent show traits of autism the odd stim his eating variety is huge and anyone who has asn children will know their foods are limited my sons will only eat chicken nuggets and Richmond sausages they require iron every 4/6 months since they don’t eat red meat so sensory food wise max dosent fit the “box”

he actually walks better than my son who dosent have cp but his autism & RGCD make his walking bad ie- struggles to lift feet of the ground prone to falling over fresh air falls all the time for no reason

his clothes are alway on (sounds weird) like no inside out back to front or none again my son is naked majority of the time and will only wear crocs on his feet

Like you I’m no dr it’s such a hard diagnosis to make with taking other health conditions in amongst it
Omg my son falls over fresh air too and always bashing into anything. He "hates door" "hates seats" "hates the table" I always say he could hurt himself in an empty room! And the minute we get in the door (when I can actually get him out) he strips right off to his boxers. If we aren't going anywhere he lives in hospital pj's. He's a good eater though. Loves salad, just won't eat messy foods.
He's in the middle of being assessed still.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Her insta story😂🥴🥴
Had to do it in 3 for some reason
WTF was that especially the floating turd at the end. Nobody cares about her body except her, if she embraced her curves she wouldn’t put the ridiculous slimming filter on. *Tip* Vav, we point out the lies and filters you use. Face it, you‘re getting older and done nothing to slow down the aging. Mad Pam and Nana are your genes mirror. You can’t filter yourself in the real world
morgan fairchild smile GIF by Laff