Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s definitely made that account to post that comment to post about it, to therefor get engagement🙄Your boring, you exposing your son is boring, the whole situation is boring.

She doesn’t care about Ms condition, no one does, not in a bad way but he’s not the first to have these things, and won’t be the last. I bet she was the kind of person to say about children in buggies etc and that’s why she’s making a massive deal.
She grates on me,I work with children with much more complex needs, non verbal,verbal,seizures ,ventilators ... kids won't see teenage or adult yrs, due to life threatening conditions.. yet none of these parents are posting their kids on SM, or moaning about their life being so hard... she has no idea !!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She grates on me,I work with children with much more complex needs, non verbal,verbal,seizures ,ventilators ... kids won't see teenage or adult yrs, due to life threatening conditions.. yet none of these parents are posting their kids on SM, or moaning about their life being so hard... she has no idea !!
What an amazing woman you are💘 I bet you make such a difference to their little lifes xxx

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
She’s projecting her insecurities, that is staged confidence & not true confidence.

Legs bothering you today beefsteak?
The disgruntled look she gives herself looking at her self ,trying to be confident says it all,smiling at herself as she floats off like a 💩 floating in the bath 🤣
What an amazing woman you are💘 I bet you make such a difference to their little lifes xxx
❤️ I certainly make them laugh and I know the families appreciate all we do for them all ❤️