Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
My darling you got this❤️❤️❤️ don't worry you will be seeing my face soon and I will be there to annoy you 😘🥰

Only joking you are the most amazing mama and your boys have done amazing the past 3 weeks 👏🏻 tomorrow is a new day and I know you will just get on with it like always.

I love you ❤️❤️❤️
I agree with every word darling, she is THE best!!
She has me to entertain her tomorrow when she picks me up from the ward and I’m possibly still out my banger on morphine and lorazepam 😜🤪

Mar 8, 2024
For the umpteenth time today, this common little tart has irritated the bejeezus out of me.

Sitting having a “lovely” dinner with her daughter but the anger and absolute negativity is palpable.
You can smell it. She’s rattled.
Also, the swearing. If I were on the next table I would - and I WOULD - be asking her to stop. She is so common. No
manners. Zero class.

As everyone else keeps saying: TURN YOUR EFFING PHONE OFF!!

Final say of today: of COURSE you read here. Don‘t ever take us for fools Beefo.
Isnt she just hideous.
Ruined a dinner by talking about herself effectively. Treating her daughter as a mate cus she has no mates.
Her swearing at the table is vile. I swear like but there’s a time and a place. She’s a like a teenager swearing cus their parents aren’t around. Her life is so sad and empty it’s all she has to talk about is the negative comments she gets

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Crunchie the cat you’re almost there my furry feline.

So close but no cigar.

There is no hotel in the world that would go up to an influencer on holiday and say excuse me mrs Robertson smith vavron we have had an email about you.

No brains these people.

Attachments

• 028E9DDD-93A2-4131-8B2B-CC353C322F49.jpeg
    028E9DDD-93A2-4131-8B2B-CC353C322F49.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 110

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Crunchie the cat you’re almost there my furry feline.

So close but no cigar.

There is no hotel in the world that would go up to an influencer on holiday and say excuse me mrs Robertson smith vavron we have had an email about you.

No brains these people.
It was probably someone who wasn’t happy about her filming around a pool with other kids in the pool or the fact she put a Tik tok out saying her son s in a pool and was back in the main pool the next day which people are entitled to do. She just wanted to drop in it was trolls show the proof then vav.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
The cheek to say aw her husbands probs cheating on her etc, you can’t talk when your sad and lonely because no t will go near you😂also when I’m on holiday with my FAMILY, we discuss what we want to achieve in the next 5 years, where we want to be as a family etc. Not people who you class as trolls and that are jealous , who cares , you’re on holiday with your children that you never see, enjoy that time.

She is SO bothered💋

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqc1rtnog65olaggfctg.mp4
    17.2 MB

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
In reality, no one else should need to safeguard her child/ren. That’s a mothers job, she should be doing it, yet again passing responsibility onto everyone else to bring up and look after your child. Also L has a cheek to say anything about anyone , she’s no an oil painting, if a had a face like hers ad no want to be posted either, she’s got a face for the radio. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree there.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The cheek to say aw her husbands probs cheating on her etc, you can’t talk when your sad and lonely because no t will go near you😂also when I’m on holiday with my FAMILY, we discuss what we want to achieve in the next 5 years, where we want to be as a family etc. Not people who you class as trolls and that are jealous , who cares , you’re on holiday with your children that you never see, enjoy that time.

She is SO bothered💋
Oh well if any of this even happened and it was someone who’s husband is cheating, guest what, she has a man you don’t 🤣 Her and L are so shallow, as deep as a puddle

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

She is SO bothered💋
She’s got nothing else to speak about she and lily aren’t mother and daughter it’s sisters as she did bugger all with raising lily Pam did most of it.

Annie

May 23, 2024
Scotland
All of this and not once has she actually said what has been said to the hotel about her 🤔 I’m telling you now if my (adopted) niece and nephew were filmed by her in a public area on holiday in that pool and being viewed by thousands of people I’d be complaining, That is a serious risk to them, She obviously doesn’t care about safeguarding her own child but could be seriously putting other children at serious risk. Absolute t of a woman 🤬