Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jun 1, 2024
glasgow
😂😂😂😂😂

Desprevavo is back
Haha mad Kenny . He's just as despo as her always sliding in n out of girls dms looking for the 1🫣 . From my neck of the woods , slid into my dms to n he got ninja kicked right back out 🤣 he has a lot of mh problems 😔 so he defo shldnt be entertaining a narcissist like vav . You can be my bodyguard 🤣🤣🤣 awww yoyo knickers vav is itching again 🙈

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I agree with every word darling, she is THE best!!
She has me to entertain her tomorrow when she picks me up from the ward and I’m possibly still out my banger on morphine and lorazepam 😜🤪

I hope she films it 🤣🤣 that would be so funny. I know if she did that would defo be straight into our group chat 🙊🤣

Sorry ma not sorry 🤪

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Exactly was she slating vegans n suggesting only old ppl troll n even big Bertha mentioned being a karen 🙄 so slating ppl with the name Karen also .
Well for one , I stopped eating meat about 2 months ago . 2) I'm in my mid 50s 3) I'm not just divorced / separated or bitter about men , Vav . 3) I've never trolled your se page once . 5) I can spot a compulsive liar a mile off and 6 ) Most of all...... it wasnae me !! 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
anyone notice when vav asked lily about the person they think it is how lily starts to speak and that vav kinda get her to not say something then lily doesn’t and they carry on the conversation like how is involving a 15 year old girl not a disgrace she is making that girl grow up a bully but I have already heard that from kids who go to the same school so it’s no surprise.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqc1rtnog65olaggfctg.mp4

May 24, 2024
The World
So this person colleague went to get max iPad what utter bullshit no airport staff would go and get it what utter rubbish I have friends who work for Loganair and absolutely not it would be sorry we aren’t allowed for security reason someone should message jet2 as that’s a security breech from one of their staff.
IMG_3526.jpeg
Interesting. That was a name of someone on here mammabear

May 24, 2024
The World
Funny that.

Plus in her video she said someone had emailed the hotel there is no way she wouldn’t get a screenshot or a copy it is about her after all. Come on then beefy show us proof your Huns always want proof even when it’s staring them in the face.
They can’t show her the email as it would breach GDPR, was emailed to the hotel not Steph, all they could say is it’s been brought to their attention by concerned guests etc.

If someone emailed the hotel and said you have an ‘influencer’ on the premises filming kids in the pool without consent of the parents to 450k bots they can request her not to film in common areas

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Crunchie the cat you’re almost there my furry feline.

So close but no cigar.

There is no hotel in the world that would go up to an influencer on holiday and say excuse me mrs Robertson smith vavron we have had an email about you.

No brains these people.
Crunchie the cat was part of the Aimee thread scandal outing people who wrote on the thread.
Weird the people who comment on her posts.
Camile = trolls steph, name of user who started this thread and doxxed Aimee’s address.
Mammabear = was a member on here and someone made an account and told her she would be doxxed so she went off running.
Crunchie the cat = Part of the doxxing of Aimee’s thread users.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My darling you got this❤️❤️❤️ don't worry you will be seeing my face soon and I will be there to annoy you 😘🥰

Only joking you are the most amazing mama and your boys have done amazing the past 3 weeks 👏🏻 tomorrow is a new day and I know you will just get on with it like always.

I love you ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks babe 💋💋

So glad I have you on the other end of the phone ♥️

Love you 🥰🫶🏻💋

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
anyone notice when vav asked lily about the person they think it is how lily starts to speak and that vav kinda get her to not say something then lily doesn’t and they carry on the conversation like how is involving a 15 year old girl not a disgrace she is making that girl grow up a bully but I have already heard that from kids who go to the same school so it’s no surprise.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqc1rtnog65olaggfctg.mp4
The slimming filter is seriously in need of a pay rise!!!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
I find it hilarious how she has the balls to find it funny and make up a scenario as to someone being cheated on.
From the woman who dressed in her wedding dress (massive cringe) videos herself saying so many likes to renew their vows ( bigger cringe) all the while is getting cheated on and her lad is probably FaceTiming his new side bits from tinder whilst offshore ( massive cringe)
Then gets with a little wet wipe who resembles a 13 year old boy and gets cheated on off him 😂😂😂 or so she portrayed!!

Look at the clip of her, recording ANOTHER troll video, she’s been on holiday 2 days and posted 3 yes 3 videos to trolls, because she’s that “ unbothered.”

Beefy you are the one who has posted where you are, YOU are the one who has shown the world your view from your balcony, EVERYONE has been to Palma nova ffs it’s not Fiji or Barbados it’s fing Majorca 😂😂😂😂
It’s not hard to recognise where a place is if you’ve been places before, if you were that bothered about people knowing where you live you’d post when you were home like the majority of us REAL PARENTS do to safeguard our children.

An I know you read here because you have mentioned everything that’s been said here the last few days word for word …. Sad b!

So maybe look in the mirror ( actually don’t it will crack you are one ugly MF)
Also I am not old I am 35, size 8, body you could only dream of babyyy

Enjoy your crappy little holiday and let me tell you one more thing, you are absolutely UNDENIABLY ruining that holiday for your daughter.

I would NEVER EVER make my holiday with my 15 year old daughter all about me, all about trolls.

Also give your son some fing attention he’s trying to stick his fing toes in your ear whilst your glued to your phone talking about us yet agai.n.

P.S thanks for being our number 1 fan, it’s fans like you that keep this page running 🙃🙃

May 24, 2024
The World
Beefy upset people put in the comments where she is. Thats her followers who done that, not trolls. Also she filmed where she is, but she’s that much of a doughball she forgets that other people do actually get on planes too and go on holiday. So there is a big chance someone might recognise the hotel from HER TIKTOKS.
Imagine. It’s not just Stephanie Vavron that goes on holiday. Mad concept I know, but just imagine it.

She’s doing the most. Trolls her own son by using fake accounts, brings trolls to her own tiktok cause we don’t comment on it, she just reads what we write here then uses it from one of her troll accounts. Trying to make us look unhinged 🤪
You’re Stephanie Robertson Smith Vavron Harley Korey Dadsam - calm down ya big Z list.
You can tell just by her caption on the troll calling the hotel ‘have a day off, honestly’. It’s more tongue n cheek than anything else. Its fake. Like her.

Last edited: