Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Steph cant show a receipt either cause she didn’t cash it in 🤪
Sad reality is there is no proof if none of it hit her bank account. But if it did - it would take a forensic accountant half a day and they’d have access to all historical accounts.

It’s not the charities themselves that look into this it’s gotta be reported to those who regulate and monitor charities.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh here she goes with the threats again. A few people will be getting a big shock. Feck off you absolute loon ball. I’ll see you before you see me !
What big beefy needs to remember herself is…she dosent know anyone’s background or character so she’d be very very wise to keep her mouth & legs shut for the sake of her and her children and possibly her homes sake! She does NOT know what anyone is capable of 😉😉😉

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Clapping back while on holiday to folk 😂😂😂 go look after your children you maniac
It’s always “wait until” well we’ve been waiting for what seems like an eternity and all we ever get is rinse and repeat every few months. Why wait until she’s home if she already started “something” after her wee break, which was quite something considering it was her who was shown to be a dangerous and despicable C U Next Tuesday. She’s like a scratched record

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sad reality is there is no proof if none of it hit her bank account. But if it did - it would take a forensic accountant half a day and they’d have access to all historical accounts.

It’s not the charities themselves that look into this it’s gotta be reported to those who regulate and monitor charities.

Oh 100% that hit her bank and that's the truth.

Got it in the end of Nov start of December and boom it was gone. How do I know this cause well she could not hold her water. You know what she was saying look at the amount I have in our acc, oh and they have had enough from us we are keeping that.

So off she goes and spent it all.