Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’ve just sat and rewatched the video with Lily. She starts off by saying the person phoned the hotel and does ‘weird s to me’ yet by the end of the video it was an email.

Lily is saying someone said her grandchild was in the video and that’s why they think she’s old.

Steph lies to Lily as well and clearly gets her to relay the details back and praises her for it. It’s honestly such a disturbing watch.

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh 100% that hit her bank and that's the truth.

Got it in the end of Nov start of December and boom it was gone. How do I know this cause well she could not hold her water. You know what she was saying look at the amount I have in our acc, oh and they have had enough from us we are keeping that.

So off she goes and spent it all.
My god 😅😅 she’s awful!
I’m surprised she let your friend tell her to do off and not try keep her closer with the info she’s gave away at the time about herself and all that stuff!

If that hit her bank account and it has on the indigogo that it’s for FOA then it’s fraud.
If it just said to ease a family or help them enjoy life etc then it would be to help them. But I’m sure it said raising for FOA on the actual bio so money donated would be expected to go to them from they funds!

She’s honestly horrendous no wonder all her pals and men told her to GTF

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Tell me you are not happy with your body without telling me 😂😂
2 videos in 2 days maybe even 24 hours, if you were that happy you wouldn’t be pretending that you are because you wouldn’t have to say it….

Also if you are that happy… why do you have a slimming filter on this….. beefcakes do you do have arms like thsi 😂😂😂😂😂 you fing wish

Attachments

• IMG_8589.jpeg
    IMG_8589.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 74
May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve just sat and rewatched the video with Lily. She starts off by saying the person phoned the hotel and does ‘weird s to me’ yet by the end of the video it was an email.

Lily is saying someone said her grandchild was in the video and that’s why they think she’s old.

Steph lies to Lily as well and clearly gets her to relay the details back and praises her for it. It’s honestly such a disturbing watch.
Controlling coercive behaviour right down to her children. She’s encourage her to spew hate on a woman. If this was real, this woman has a genuine real concern. She doesn’t want her grandkid in the back of someone’s TikTok. Steph, that’s a real GENUINE worry to other adults. We know its to your style, but others do care.
And because it’s been raised against you, youve coerced your daughter into being part of a smear campaign of this woman, passing judgement on her, her life, her circumstances, her age and so on.
All for what????

If people cannot see the hate and bullying of this woman that Steph forced her daughter to be part of, there is no hope for her sheet.

The woman did do all wrong…

Big FAT if… it happened.

If it didn’t happen, look how easy it is for Steph to tear down a woman without reason.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Agreed.
Morning video she was forcing happiness. Think M has been a challenge and she’s on her own
Not as challenging as he will be in another 5 years time when he's a lot bigger , a lot louder and a lot harder to keep clean if he's not been toilet trained by then . Which I very much doubt he will be . Those small slaps he does on her when he doesn't want something will also be a lot harder . Let's just hope he's not crapping all over the place as he reaches puberty. He's at risk of being 1 of those children I've seen with autism that will just end up crapping anywhere . I've witnessed grown adults with autism doing it having worked in residential homes when I was a student . That's what she's facing .

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Tell me you are not happy with your body without telling me 😂😂
2 videos in 2 days maybe even 24 hours, if you were that happy you wouldn’t be pretending that you are because you wouldn’t have to say it….

Also if you are that happy… why do you have a slimming filter on this….. beefcakes do you do have arms like thsi 😂😂😂😂😂 you fing wish
Check the fingers disfigured much. She absolutely hates her massive torso otherwise she wouldn’t be using slimming filters ! At this point a straight jacket is required for the munter and her daughter who she’s dragged up , that kid is going to say something to the wrong person

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Controlling coercive behaviour right down to her children. She’s encourage her to spew hate on a woman. If this was real, this woman has a genuine real concern. She doesn’t want her grandkid in the back of someone’s TikTok. Steph, that’s a real GENUINE worry to other adults. We know its to your style, but others do care.
And because it’s been raised against you, youve coerced your daughter into being part of a smear campaign of this woman, passing judgement on her, her life, her circumstances, her age and so on.
All for what????

If people cannot see the hate and bullying of this woman that Steph forced her daughter to be part of, there is no hope for her sheet.

The woman did do all wrong…

Big FAT if… it happened.

If it didn’t happen, look how easy it is for Steph to tear down a woman without reason.
Exactly. It’s honestly despicable. And if she is lying to Lily about it all and Lily believes her mums se the coercive control is just off the scale.

She alluded to reading here at the end when she said they priced it and got our flight time to work out where we were going.

So she’s made up a lie
Told Lily
Lily relays the details
She praises her for it.

It’s just absolutely mind blowing.

No wonder she colludes with child abusers when she is one herself!