Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I remember those Mad Pam replies, on the wine not knowing what she was revealing. Basically that money did go missing and she blamed it on businesses. Wasn’t that the phone call Vav spun to her huns about trolls phoning her mother. Except it wasn’t a troll it was someone she knew saying how fkn dare she make an accusation that their business didn’t hand back buckets
And well done them for doing that mad Pam opens her trap and accuses people anyone apart from her princess who did steal the money.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
That’s horrible. I’ve reported it for child nudity. Could be enough to have her banned. Get reporting ladies. Let’s see how much she sits on her phone before it’s removed eh.
Why is she sitting him in his pram so she can put se makeup on her face for her 3 Huns she’s got left, it’s a holiday, I think I’ve wore a tinted moisturiser and tony bit of blush on holiday and that’s at night, never anything more. No wonder her skin is bogging

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Why is she sitting him in his pram so she can put se makeup on her face for her 3 Huns she’s got left, it’s a holiday, I think I’ve wore a tinted moisturiser and tony bit of blush on holiday and that’s at night, never anything more. No wonder her skin is bogging
He’s not sitting in it, he’s just pondering about. He leans over the bed and you can basically see his full bum with the nappy hanging of it.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You don’t feel comfortable filming? But you’ll film with your 5 year old son being in the background in a nappy and his bum hanging out. Nah you’ve been giving into trouble for filming people and because there’s loads of people there having dinner ya liar
That video didn’t make any sense, she wasn’t even speaking about what she was showing half the time. A la carte restaurant meaning you pay extra? She portrays herself as being minted so why can’t she eat there every night if the food is so much nicer