Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
How can she say she’s teaching her to work hard when she’s literally just filmed Lily saying Steph funds her life style 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How can she say she’s teaching her to work hard when all she did was leech off everyone who came into her life? Everything she’s ever had came from men. It’s only now she’s earning decent money and even that’s on the back of the male species, except this is a small vulnerable child. She’s an ignorant parasite

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Right out of her mouth "she makes videos to fund an extravagant lifestyle!!! Exploiting a wee toot to fund the latest iPhone and expensive make up!! Wow just wow!!

Work ethic!! Don't make me laugh!! I have a 15 year old same age as L and she works 4 days a week and in the holidays up to 5 or 6 all the while saving and working her ass off!! She lives with neurodiversity and my daughter doesn't feel the need to film them or demand expensive crap to prove a point. At this point I'm so proud of my gal for being humble, kind, respectful, smart and working hard towards her goal especially if that's the sort she has to contend with daily in school!

What exactly is it that you think you are teaching your daughter because all I see is you teaching her to be nasty and rude!! Hardly work ethics!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Wonder how many huns will click what that video actually confirmed. Her platform is not about raising awareness, it’s about deceiving her followers into buying the crap she punts to make as much cash as she can to fund her and Ls lifestyle. L isn’t wearing her volcanic blush or all the free BPerfect crap she gets? Does she have one of her joggers set, has she switched to Nyx lip oil, I’m sure there was a video saying she preferred a more expensive brand. And all the rest

May 24, 2024
The World
How utterly tragic that you are on a trip of a life time seeing the world in Mallorca and you’re having a conversation together in the comment section of your maws latest tiktok pish.
My daughter has me blocked from her socials (so she thinks 😉), she wouldn’t be seen dead commenting on my stuff or involving herself. Not that she would have to as my social media is all positive, uplifting, inspirational.
If I did decide to cause se on my socials she would be the first to tell me it’s embarrassing and to wrap it up.

May 24, 2024
The World
AND THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING…
She’s taking them on holiday to then use it against L to film because she’s paid for it , same as new york
View attachment RPReplay_Final1721567325.mov
Your daughter needs to repay you for taking her on holiday?
Our kids aren’t indebted to us as parents, we choose to have them, they never asked to be born.
16 upwards things change. You don’t do things to receive things.
Everything is a currency to her.

kellz

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Definitely drinking, where’s her confidence came from when she hides from the camera every other time😂

Also aren’t we Lils, who’s ya daddy?
View attachment export_1721422717259.mov
Jeepers I thought she’d went on holiday with marcusemz there. How much does Lily look like her. Could be the teeth or maybe it’s the hair