Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Just stunned this morning, she’s finally outed herself that the reason she makes videos with Max is to fund her and Lilys lifestyle 😡
Coupled with the fact Lily needs to do something in return for taking her on holiday?!
WTAF?! No wonder folk have reported her in the past to SS!

She shares all the stuff about Lily going to CAHMS , having crippling anxiety in crowds but she seems pretty fine to me, the concerts for one provide evidence of this. Just seems a spoilt brat, and we know she doesn’t even bother to tidy up after seeing her room and en-suite that she “struggles” to tidy as she’s so overwhelmed🙄 I’ve seen tidier flats lived in by drug users and homeless persons. She better not get any sort of DLA for Lily as that would take the absolute mick!

I knew she was bad but this holiday content has gone above and beyond, she has proved herself how toxic and selfish a person she really is!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
It’s toxic to only show the good bits…
You don’t show any good? Only negative. And yes there is such a thing as toxic positivity, however it’s EXTRA TOXIC to troll yourself then clap back at them.

She’s honestly septic.
IMG_8670.jpeg
Her reality is nothing when you compare it to thousands of others. I know a guy who is the main carer for his 13 year old grandaughter. I can’t remember the name of her condition but she was born with it, non verbal and in a wheelchair, basically all round care is required and can often be blue lit to hospital. I’ve been to a few charity fundraisers he organises for kids like her. To see his dedication is humbling and you know what, he’s a great guy, always positive and quite funny too. You will never hear him speak like her, making out life is so hard looking after M, she’s a martyr etc. She does nothing for other mums or kids, all she does is show how hard SHE finds it, Nothing fulfilling, nothing to be grateful for, nothing to be proud of and shows nothing of Ms achievements that she helped him with

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Definitely! I’ve had to go in the disabled toilet a few times to help my daughter with her stoma and had a few funny looks because she’s 16 and taller than me 😂
She just puts 2 and 2 together and makes her own story up because she just loves lying
Disabled toilet ain’t the best place to 🍆💦 better than publicly do it 🤣🤣 big vavs jealous she’s not get the boaby!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Wonder how many huns will click what that video actually confirmed. Her platform is not about raising awareness, it’s about deceiving her followers into buying the crap she punts to make as much cash as she can to fund her and Ls lifestyle. L isn’t wearing her volcanic blush or all the free BPerfect crap she gets? Does she have one of her joggers set, has she switched to Nyx lip oil, I’m sure there was a video saying she preferred a more expensive brand. And all the rest
L isn’t even wearing the se sunglasses!!!!