Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 26, 2024
uk
That Deanne English needs to do Off. She is on Aimee and Stephs comments everyday arguing with people. For months and months I have seen her name always amongst it. She goes on the ‘troll’ accounts and argues with them aswell. She was using her Facebook account to defend Aimee when she was in the newspapers. I’m sure she was slagging Steph off in one of her newspaper articles then she switched sides and has been up Stephs huge arse ever since. She has the gall to call people’s sad and jealous yet spends everyday policing Aimee and Stephs haters.

Deanne you look like a t in that headband and an even bigger one spending all day defending two people who wouldn’t give you the steam off their piss
Agreed, she's worse than any troll always defending them no matter what.basically she wherever the drama is

Guaranteed she spends all her other time reading here and TL!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
D84373CA-9DA5-40BA-AF18-052C8E63B7BC.jpeg
She already gave the game away cos she can’t actually help herself. This was covered by an emoji but it slipped off at the end and she couldn’t be arsed to cover it properly I suppose. Or she wanted it to be shown. Just rude to the people that give her these chances.

Radiating shimmer.

To go with her radioactive blush
I’ll stick with annalivias hun, if it’s anything like the orange clay blusher it will be like mud!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Watching the kardashians ( it’s my guilty pleasure when I’m needing to zone out)

Kourtney has a super fan who parodies her and she takes it as a huge compliment and flies him out to events etc.

Vav would take this as trolling 😂😂😂 and the mindset shift would do her well. Can you imagine her flying out Steven smith to events with b perfect 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Is this the bperfect cronzer with her name on it which Anna also has got coming out. Maybe even Emma too. She’s nothing special these girls have one too. She’s just doing the most trying to convince people she is

Anna one is out tomorrow I follow her I like her. Vav trying to make sure everyone knows she has more coming calm babes you won't ever be a kylie Jenner

Jul 22, 2024
scotland
How bloody rude and a cheek when she go absolutely no one apart from crappy all inclusive holidays and events that only z listers go to or stays in her rented gaff as she is so unliked in her hometown. Isle of Skye is a stunning place and nothing like slagging off a part of Scotland you claim is your home total fud.
IMG_3621.jpeg
On her holiday she insulted people from Skye, vegans, anyone who’s husband has cheated on them, couples at the adult only…..and that’s from me just seeing a couple of her “holiday” tiktoks on my FYP, so can imagine there’s a lot more to add to the list! Like that girl who she upset from Skye said, toxic!!