Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 30, 2024
UK
That Deanne English needs to do Off. She is on Aimee and Stephs comments everyday arguing with people. For months and months I have seen her name always amongst it. She goes on the ‘troll’ accounts and argues with them aswell. She was using her Facebook account to defend Aimee when she was in the newspapers. I’m sure she was slagging Steph off in one of her newspaper articles then she switched sides and has been up Stephs huge arse ever since. She has the gall to call people’s sad and jealous yet spends everyday policing Aimee and Stephs haters.

Deanne you look like a t in that headband and an even bigger one spending all day defending two people who wouldn’t give you the steam off their piss

May 30, 2024
UK
She is such a disgusting eater plus that club sandwich looks minging, it’s the same as all the rest of the all inclusive and here’s her thinking is a flex to get “fresh bread” and a burger and chips 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf1lgnog65qdfviauo0.mp4
I hate the way she eats, she’s a pig. Can’t stand the eye roll and pincer hand movements. She always talks with her mouth full. She’s so well travelled but she is raving over burger and chips and a bag of crisps with guacamole. Don’t these morons ever experience the local cuisine?

May 24, 2024
The World

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I hate the way she eats, she’s a pig. Can’t stand the eye roll and pincer hand movements. She always talks with her mouth full. She’s so well travelled but she is raving over burger and chips and a bag of crisps with guacamole. Don’t these morons ever experience the local cuisine?
It’s the over exaggerating over a burger and chips and tortillas and some sauce I love going places and having the local cuisine my kids love seafood etc yeah the snack bar is good but not for a week so boring.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
This 😂😂🙌🏼
Beefy people spend £6grand on a hotel with 6-10 different Ala carte style restaurants where you get to book in each one per night…. Such as tepanyaki, Italian, Mexican, Asian, grill, Peruvian, Mediterranean etc etc and you are creaming over a cheap chicken burger and chips 😂😂😂 class gal get yaself to kfc you big stinker

May 30, 2024
UK
I hope the lady on T won’t mind that I have copied one of their photos and cropped it but I just had to as Mad Pam looks exactly like Martina Navratilova 😂 Wtf does Beefy look like? was she modelling herself on the biggest chav of them all Katie Price? If she was going for the chavvy look then Beefyonce wins first prize

P.S Mad Pam has always been an ugly f

Attachments

• E565A9E9-4427-4121-B279-3F4B5A161FAD.jpeg
    E565A9E9-4427-4121-B279-3F4B5A161FAD.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 32
  • B39CFED1-4FD8-4A4B-88E3-E865C3834E59.jpeg
    B39CFED1-4FD8-4A4B-88E3-E865C3834E59.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 32

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She hasn’t actually said what’s wrong with the other restaurant so I presume she’s had a wee row in there for filming guests perhaps😅😂 perhaps they’ve made her feel silly for her table manners and general lack of manners.

She doesn’t have ‘restaurant’ mentality and is more of a McDonald’s /costa/ Tim Hortons etiquette.

There won’t be anything wrong with the food because it’s 5 star and people are paying a lot to be there. So yeh beefy I think you’re the problem eh pet! As usual.

Also max has no boundaries it’s not acceptable to be fingering everyone’s food, instead of laughing about him pulling your daughters food apart how about you allow him to learn some manners. Maybe have to get someone in for that cos you don’t have any either you disgusting mink.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I hope the lady on T won’t mind that I have copied one of their photos and cropped it but I just had to as Mad Pam looks exactly like Martina Navratilova 😂 Wtf does Beefy look like? was she modelling herself on the biggest chav of them all Katie Price? If she was going for the chavvy look then Beefyonce wins first prize

P.S Mad Pam has always been an ugly f

The bridesmaids picked the dress 🤣🙈 the done her dirty🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She is such a disgusting eater plus that club sandwich looks minging, it’s the same as all the rest of the all inclusive and here’s her thinking is a flex to get “fresh bread” and a burger and chips 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf1lgnog65qdfviauo0.mp4
The way she talks with her mouth full is like she thinks it’s attractive or something. And the fing hand and finger movements are so annoying. She absolutely loved herself. She can’t talk properly “the breakfast sew gewd is it?” The chicken burger looks s. As does the pork on them nachos and she’s banging on about it being stunning. She gets more annoying each day

Jul 8, 2024
aberdeen
Please don’t come at me for my English it’s not my mother tongue. Yet I wonder what must have happened. The first posts were about how amazing the place is and plenty ppl wondering where they went etc, so as advert stand point the build up was played relatively well. The fact she’s slagging the one dinner place she have tried suggest she didn’t got what she hoped for. If the hotel would agree on a discount or let’s say one week in October she would have gone ABDOLUTLEY perfect everything. It is a curious situation. Looking forward to see if there is a whole introduction of the place to come or they’ve said nope we are good without you 😊