Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Ladiesss , me and my boyfriend are away to Paris the first time next year, any suggestions for food close to the Eiffel Tower etc ,I can sense a ring 💍!!!!
Oh don’t 🤣 this brings back memories when I thought my ex hubby was going to propose in Paris (2008) We had a dressed up dinner in the restaurant up the Eiffel Tower, the whole weekend I was sure it was happening. It didn’t and raged at him on plane on the way home 🤣 how could you take me to Paris and not propose?! 🙈

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
Ladiesss , me and my boyfriend are away to Paris the first time next year, any suggestions for food close to the Eiffel Tower etc ,I can sense a ring 💍!!!!
Omg, how exciting 🥰💜

I thought I could sense a ring on one of our trips away, he was EXTREMELY precious about the rucksack he took, wouldn’t let me put it in the car etc. Discovered at the hotel it actually contained his push up bars…

Mar 8, 2024
The way she pinches her fingers together like a claw absolutely boils me piss. She thinks she’s stunning and just craves the attention and to be told oh you look great in the morning. She looks like a pork scratchin.
Google allergy tests ya muppet. Hate they way they ask for their fans to comment things that can be easily googled. Anything for attention though eh staff. Ya tit. Back to work cus she’s had to have a phone call with her manager. She is oh so bizzy. Max be back on his I pad now and left to walk round the gaff screaming cus she can’t be arsed giving him attention unless it’s filmed. Poor kid.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
The way she pinches her fingers together like a claw absolutely boils me piss. She thinks she’s stunning and just craves the attention and to be told oh you look great in the morning. She looks like a pork scratchin.
Google allergy tests ya muppet. Hate they way they ask for their fans to comment things that can be easily googled. Anything for attention though eh staff. Ya tit. Back to work cus she’s had to have a phone call with her manager. She is oh so bizzy. Max be back on his I pad now and left to walk round the gaff screaming cus she can’t be arsed giving him attention unless it’s filmed. Poor kid.
A pork scratchin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz