Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I bet beefy is raging annalivia getting a 9 piece collection who is so lovely and comes across such a nice girl doing a meet and greet and vav got a balloon and just sold over 2000 blushes your obviously not in very far with Brendan vav 🤣🤣 who is the mean girl. And putting love hearts on the post annalivia is much more a girls girl than you will ever be and I love that for you.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqf9dunog65pfa7d261g.mp4 IMG_3633.jpeg
She will be full on raging! Expect a lot of woe is me posts today or manic videos about how her blush is the blush of the summer. Annalivias will sell 2000 in the first hour!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah she is stunning vav and a beautiful soul not everyone is a t like you and she deserves it check out the amount of videos BPerfect has done for her, I know you read here so that should give you a indication of how much your not liked within BPerfect staff actually genuinely happy for her and not being forced, also no reposting on your account for her just shows the mean girl your are.
IMG_3646.jpeg IMG_3648.jpeg IMG_3647.jpeg

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Brendan insta posts what a launch haha vav you got a balloon I hope your crying into your monster can hopefully this will show BPerfect how unliked you are and you should be dropped from the brand.
IMG_3651.png
Get it right up you Steph ! That blows your sey blusher right out the water . Your sey cronzer wont be much better . Good things come to good people ...you Vav ain't a good person . Don't see Annalyvia jumping about like a maniac over her launch ...and babe , thats what you call a launch !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha I bet that was a killer buying that and she is nothing like you vav she is much more relatable and tagging her is just tragic I bet she is laughing at you and your attempt to be a girls girl I hope she has your cards marked and stays well away from you. Love this for you beefy.

And I very much doubt she bought your rust blush but why would she her is far far better than yours 😆😆😆
IMG_3652.png

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Haha I bet that was a killer buying that and she is nothing like you vav she is much more relatable and tagging her is just tragic I bet she is laughing at you and your attempt to be a girls girl I hope she has your cards marked and stays well away from you. Love this for you beefy.

And I very much doubt she bought your rust blush but why would she her is far far better than yours 😆😆😆
IMG_3652.png
:ROFLMAO: Uch , did you not get a wee discount Steph ??? Big BPerfect ambassador like you ? They didn't give you one for free ?? TRAGIC