Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Vav would have no houses to drive to, to deliver her bundles. Mum, nana & the neighbour, pinch me. She could put Lily to her dads to go to an extra house mind you.

Vav clearly overshadowed her own launch and looked like an absolute clown doing it. Annalivia is so graceful as was Emma.
Could you imagine her driving round the streets of Aberdeen with her blusher giving out freebies, nobody would want it and the car would get egged 🥚 she can’t hide her past forever and it’s fast catching up to her. That’s called ✨ karma ✨ (said like Donald trump and his “china”) 😂😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Annalivia gets a car with her name, a party, poppers, banners and all the love.

Vav had to fly to Belfast to pack boxes on live and had to give away free products if they bought her blusher 🤣🤣

Ouch.
Feeling the love at BPerfect today. You can tell they really value, like and respect annalivia ❤️ they must all dread vav the chav coming over and her diva antics and on edge all night at the next comment coming in. She brings nothing to the table except negativity and hassle

May 24, 2024
The World

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Sorry but what’s this woman’s story? She is awful, her voice and her rubber lips! Na who is buying off of her? Does she have sympathy followers?
Shes a crackpot. Claims to have been a social worker tells so many lies. claimed to have bought umpteen houses but she didn't have a penny to her name. Lied about having a mushroom allergy and nearly got a restaurant in deep s someone else will be able to tell u more I canny mind it all shes got a thread on TL xx

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
loving all these posts vav got absolutely nothing like this no wonder she is keeping a low profile today must be a kick in the teeth to know you are not very liked by a brand you claim you have influence over keep them coming BPerfect you have outdone yourself today.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqft3tfog65tq7qp428g.mp4
The socials team have done a belter today and even Brendan commenting on how easy annalivia is to work with. I think it’s a dig at vav, what a kick in the teeth for her 🙊

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Anyone else think it’s weird she is keeping that grace on her TikTok and she hasn’t blocked them yet? The one that keeps commenting on maxs haircut and how he is still in a buggy. 👂 oh it’s to gain sympathy? Sounds about right for vav! Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s setting up the comments herself she would stoop that low. She still doesn’t publish the comments about her and the truth though does she.

May 24, 2024
The World
Shes a crackpot. Claims to have been a social worker tells so many lies. claimed to have bought umpteen houses but she didn't have a penny to her name. Lied about having a mushroom allergy and nearly got a restaurant in deep s someone else will be able to tell u more I canny mind it all shes got a thread on TL xx
First time she landed on my FYP she had a bloated belly and was in the hospital. I don’t keep up with her but she’s a strange one

May 24, 2024
The World
Anyone else think it’s weird she is keeping that grace on her TikTok and she hasn’t blocked them yet? The one that keeps commenting on maxs haircut and how he is still in a buggy. 👂 oh it’s to gain sympathy? Sounds about right for vav! Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s setting up the comments herself she would stoop that low. She still doesn’t publish the comments about her and the truth though does she.
I defo think the ones she leaves are her. Why deleted others and not that?

Using it to edumacate the world?

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
I got blocked on my real account from the old page windmillbrae or something n she obviously loves a nosey on those pages tht put her lies up . Obviously she didn't like what I had to say about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's normally block happy but allows this one to engage to boost her views n her huns feel sorry for her .