Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The socials team have done a belter today and even Brendan commenting on how easy annalivia is to work with. I think it’s a dig at vav, what a kick in the teeth for her 🙊
Huge difference between Annalivia and Vav the Chav . She is respectful and gracious, not stomping around barking orders at everyone over a rusty blush . She must be livid at the amount of promotion Anna is getting and the fact that she looks like a money hungry t now ....well even more of a t ! Even down to the photo shoot , Anna was stunning and so adorable that she brought her family in ...then we have Chav in her Steve Maddens and her manky tik tok shop blazer !

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Haha scraping the barrel with content you haven’t invented the wheel vav haha what a clown.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqfpsf7og65qgv29t11g.mp4

Haha she honestly thinks she's so clever n ppl will learn so much from her , she's thick as mince . Her content is actual drivel . Her own content gets hardly any engagement . That's why she does clap backs n poor me videos she's got no imagination of or her own , big massive space radar head with emptiness inside . 🙈🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Sitting actually laughing my ass off that this lassy has got half of the followers vav has and has sold more than double she has in less than half a day!!

I can bet vav is sitting quietly inventing her new personality as we speak. She can come on with her quiet 'cute ' put on voice and say shes not gonna bite back to trolls but she cant even last a day with it. The evil rips out from behind dark eyes. I can bet Annalivia has not put herself out of place once where as Vav pours herself into everyone and doesn't know her place.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Haha she honestly thinks she's so clever n ppl will learn so much from her , she's thick as mince . Her content is actual drivel . Her own content gets hardly any engagement . That's why she does clap backs n poor me videos she's got no imagination of or her own , big massive space radar head with emptiness inside . 🙈🤣
She hasn't got any relatable SEN content because she doesn't do anything for the child other than moan about what he cant do!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You lot have been busy, had a few pages to catch up on. Just one thing to say, she’s not allergic to everything she’s got mild hayfever and yes I mean mild, she lives beside a field so how thick is she? So yeah antihistamines is the answer. If it’s that bad the go to docs who will prob laugh at her. My daughter gets it so bad even indoors, constantly has tissue stuck up her nostrils like Mr Bean

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Check Steph commenting and sharing annalivia trying to act a girls girl oh it must hurt Steph that you wasn’t picked to take out a 9 piece collection and BPerfect doing 4 posts just for annalivia alone today with loads of comments and Steph launch was crap compared to this love that for her just shows how unliked you are I hope her collection flies that same as Emma’s did.
IMG_3638.jpeg IMG_3639.png
Yeah vav your really happy for her and want her to do well fxc off your wasting your time, the whole of Aberdeen saw through you , the whole of bperfect have probably seen through you and even dad Sam saw through you , just like every other man will . Your digital history is vile and there for all to see , forever . Yeah vav L is only a child maybe remember that .

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
I’m actually laughing at her latest the video where she’s in true narc style involving her daughter to engage in toxic conversation, leading the conversation lily didn’t once engage without you prompting a reaction she isn’t interested but will say she is to fulfil your narcissistic behaviour, you have also basically told her on a video that you stick yourself on social media to give her the life she’s a custom to all the makeup and se!! No Stephanie you have always been the same from school right to the salon, always thought u were better always looking for the next man to help the cash roll in, and now your teaching your daughter the exact same behaviour!! You don’t like anyone judging you or commenting on your life but your happy to do the same stuff with a child recorded it posted it and showed yourself for what you are your a narcissist who needs a supply and if a man’s not around to give u a supply you will use your children right from there disability’s to the you provide a great life with holidays makeup clothes, and a house that isn’t within ur budget, but the one thing you can’t give your children is emotional security because a narcissist always needs something back I hope the cash keeps rolling in cause that’s the only availability you can give to your children, your otherwise engaged and trying to seek validation from the internet,

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is this a dig at BPerfect or just an invisible person because she has no content, Huns in the comments saying keep your circle small if is small 🤣 oh she is just fuming that annalivia is smashing her launch and she was a flop come on vav just be honest in a post you are raging that’s what happens when your a nasty piece of work 🤣
View attachment export_1721761189797.mov

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Sitting actually laughing my ass off that this lassy has got half of the followers vav has and has sold more than double she has in less than half a day!!

I can bet vav is sitting quietly inventing her new personality as we speak. She can come on with her quiet 'cute ' put on voice and say shes not gonna bite back to trolls but she cant even last a day with it. The evil rips out from behind dark eyes. I can bet Annalivia has not put herself out of place once where as Vav pours herself into everyone and doesn't know her place.
She sold double what Vav did in 15 mins! Vavs been out weeks and just over 2000 sold

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Is this a dig at BPerfect or just an invisible person because she has no content, Huns in the comments saying keep your circle small if is small 🤣 oh she is just fuming that annalivia is smashing her launch and she was a flop come on vav just be honest in a post you are raging that’s what happens when your a nasty piece of work 🤣
Imagine , sitting dolled up thinking she's Kim Kardashian in her " content room " / bedroom with a face like thunder . 🤣 Totally adore this for the weapon . Vav , nae mates . Draft or not , it's timing and fitting the narrative .

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I know 🤣 eh huns she doesn’t have enough pals for a circle! Daft twunts 😂😂