Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Is this a dig at BPerfect or just an invisible person because she has no content, Huns in the comments saying keep your circle small if is small 🤣 oh she is just fuming that annalivia is smashing her launch and she was a flop come on vav just be honest in a post you are raging that’s what happens when your a nasty piece of work 🤣
View attachment export_1721761189797.mov
She has no choice but to keep her circle small

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is well and truly rattled do you think that is from today I hope it is literally all over my fyp is folk speaking about annalivia defo didn’t see that when Steph had her launch she surely and BPerfect surely must know she just brings hassle I think Brendan has done well to build a business it’s not my type of make up but surely he knows vav is a black cloud over his business and always will be.

Jul 20, 2024
glasgow
Anyone else think its about brendan
She keeps calling b perfect her second family and comments on all their posts , it screams desperation 🫣 none of them are actually interested in her . They tolerate her at events tht is all .
Does she see any of them outwith these events mmmmmm no because u infact vav are known as an acquaintance not a friend . She's like a leech , a parasite that leeches onto ppl 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She is well and truly rattled do you think that is from today I hope it is literally all over my fyp is folk speaking about annalivia defo didn’t see that when Steph had her launch she surely and BPerfect surely must know she just brings hassle I think Brendan has done well to build a business it’s not my type of make up but surely he knows vav is a black cloud over his business and always will be.
As MissMonty says its a negative draft saved up for when the time inevitably comes round to use it which makes it ten times funnier. She really is not a positive person. This is before her 'Mental health break' of 1.5 days and changed her room about to cluttered shelf central.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She has no choice but to keep her circle small
Totally she has pissed and fed over to many people she only has mad Pam, nana Mac the two mods and apparently the two sisters pinch me what a small circle is that. But she is winning at life well not today you aren’t vav someone who is genuinely nice and come across well on Tik tok has totally out shone you and BPerfect has totally went above and beyond for her and as Brendan said himself it’s so easy to work with her the same couldn’t be said for you.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As MissMonty says its a negative draft saved up for when the time inevitably comes round to use it which makes it ten times funnier. She really is not a positive person. This is before her 'Mental health break' of 1.5 days and changed her room about to cluttered shelf central.
Oh I have just noticed her content room hasn’t got she new furniture I bet she has been flicking thru her fyp and seeing all theses posts from BPerfect and all the people who are using the lass products and is so jealous she can’t bare to come on and post 🤣🤣 plus she has to wait for her order when loads of folk already have it or were gifted it.

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Is this a dig at BPerfect or just an invisible person because she has no content, Huns in the comments saying keep your circle small if is small 🤣 oh she is just fuming that annalivia is smashing her launch and she was a flop come on vav just be honest in a post you are raging that’s what happens when your a nasty piece of work 🤣
View attachment export_1721761189797.mov
Ohhh she's gunning for someone note the eyebrow twitch coz she's so rattled I wonder who's gonna be getting her wrath now?

May 24, 2024
The World
Just goes to show she uses her spare time to record negative cryptic posts. She knows she’ll need something negative rather than something positive. Sad t

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m sure it’s not lost on her but the level of narcissism and premeditated thought that goes in to these pre recordings is off the scale.

Recording to a sound, facial movements as if she’s indicating her agreement to what’s being said, as though she’s doing that to a situation that’s happening there and then, but writing a script from the present day against it to act as if it’s real time.

Warped. Really unwell lassie

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Who called the woe is me video 😂😂
Me ✋ - fing knew it. People can and do change themselves for the better but she will never, the bitterness rips out of her. Another person in her life that’s sick of her s has done exactly what she does to everyone else. Oh what a shame 🙄
She is a complete energy vampire, I don’t know how anyone can stand to watch her drivel on. She can’t keep up the act forever though so it’s only a matter of time, don’t let the door hit your saggy ass on the way out 👋

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m sure it’s not lost on her but the level of narcissism and premeditated thought that goes in to these pre recordings is off the scale.

Recording to a sound, facial movements as if she’s indicating her agreement to what’s being said, as though she’s doing that to a situation that’s happening there and then, but writing a script from the present day against it to act as if it’s real time.

Warped. Really unwell lassie
This. It’s just not normal behaviour. Saving up crying & angry vids for a later date 😂

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
This. It’s just not normal behaviour. Saving up crying & angry vids for a later date 😂
I was away to say the video is in her old fent room. Obviously hasn’t had her glow up that she was supposed to today after waking up like the lion from wizard of oz and using up her drafts. Wonder how many more she’s got sitting waiting to be published! It is just not normal behaviour 😳 Even more reason people are seeing right through her. Who does that. As if anybody cares about her latest drama, you have crossed enough people in your lifetime so it’s about time you got a taste of your own medicine!

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Huge difference between Annalivia and Vav the Chav . She is respectful and gracious, not stomping around barking orders at everyone over a rusty blush . She must be livid at the amount of promotion Anna is getting and the fact that she looks like a money hungry t now ....well even more of a t ! Even down to the photo shoot , Anna was stunning and so adorable that she brought her family in ...then we have Chav in her Steve Maddens and her manky tik tok shop blazer !
The last 15 or more videos in a row have been all Annalivia for her launch, more before that for the pre launch promotion. All steph got was one video showing her with a face like a melted old boot, her chunky maddens with that god awful pencil skirt get up she wore and staff fanning over her while she gave them all dirty looks. They did you dirty vav 😂