Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
She is well and truly rattled do you think that is from today I hope it is literally all over my fyp is folk speaking about annalivia defo didn’t see that when Steph had her launch she surely and BPerfect surely must know she just brings hassle I think Brendan has done well to build a business it’s not my type of make up but surely he knows vav is a black cloud over his business and always will be.
If today - and a very successful launch - doesn’t show Brendan who is right for the job and who is most definitely NOT ….. well, he doesn’t deserve to have a business.

Big old RATTLED beefy breeks is mad. Really mad. Vag …. you deserve nothing less.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Yep I said this the other day. I can’t even be arsed being her ‘troll’ she’s literally trolling herself anyway. It’s becoming more apparent to her huns who she is as she slowly unravels.
She doesn’t need our help anymore, she’s doing a good job of showing herself up for who she is. The mask is slipping majorly.
Her content is literally dire, it’s full of hate and negativity, woe is me im a victim of my own sstorm and I’m not going to take any accountability for it.

She would be lost without TL and CC. She really would just have to troll herself and come up with her own troll content

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
E0F1DA68-DE38-4871-B15B-BED108EA3CFB.jpeg
Spot the difference.

One is classy, Humble, happy, good vibes

The other is self loving, oozing venom, radioactive and having a ‘celeb’ moment.
What a difference. One humble and naturally beautiful. The other one thinks is beautiful and has not one jot of humility running through its evil veins.
She really thinks she’s all that, she’ll never succeed because she’s nasty.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You lot have been busy, had a few pages to catch up on. Just one thing to say, she’s not allergic to everything she’s got mild hayfever and yes I mean mild, she lives beside a field so how thick is she? So yeah antihistamines is the answer. If it’s that bad the go to docs who will prob laugh at her. My daughter gets it so bad even indoors, constantly has tissue stuck up her nostrils like Mr Bean
Same here, my eyes are constantly brimming and pouring. Started in April and has just this last week calmed down. It’s grass pollen that gets me. I can’t have my bedroom window open or dry my sheets on the line. Maybe if she washed her hair and hands she could calm it down. She’s a filthy, dirty b. Take a pill, have a wash and do right off Vav 😜

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
She’s never ever been able to handle someone else having the light, she’s a total leech and if it’s not about her she’s sure gonna make it about her , she’s needing to push a narrative of now being stabbed in the back by her dearest and nearest laughable considering the only family that have anything to do with her is her nana and mum and even then her own mother can’t be arsed with her!! Shes been a flop with most brands she’s worked with and her clock is ticking she’s going to soon be fazed out, she’s hanging on with b-perfect she doesn’t market there make up well and before TikTok she never used cheaper makeup she’s a total fraud always has been

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Same here, my eyes are constantly brimming and pouring. Started in April and has just this last week calmed down. It’s grass pollen that gets me. I can’t have my bedroom window open or dry my sheets on the line. Maybe if she washed her hair and hands she could calm it down. She’s a filthy, dirty b. Take a pill, have a wash and do right off Vav 😜
I dont wash my hair every day but I don’t put as many products in my hair as she does especially after I’ve washed it . Her pillows and pillowcases must be rank.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I dont wash my hair every day but I don’t put as many products in my hairas she does especially after I’ve washed it . Her pillows and pillowcases must be rank.
Same here but I change my pillowcase every single day. I’ve got a ton of silky ones to stop my hair knotting up. She’s rancid and filthy and sleeps with a dust holding dried flower arrangement/ witches broom above her bed with god knows what falling onto her face in the night. She makes me itch just looking at her sweaty dirty face and fingers

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What was the whole open mouth thing ? It’s not giving sexy if that was the intention. It’s giving chihuahua growl.
When I look up at the sun with my non UV protected sunglasses, I can’t seen any danger, same when I use them for driving, it’s fine, nothing to worry about, they’re fabulous hunnys. *attempts a sultry look with fake gnashers* (still look like rat teeth)

Attachments

• IMG_4199.jpeg
    IMG_4199.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4203.jpeg
    IMG_4203.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Just caught up, been out all day with the boys at valley view. We all have sunburn and that’s with factor 50 today, was beautiful outside. Vag wouldn’t know because she never leaves her front door💋. Could’ve called the sad video , still waiting on her coming out with whatever it is she said on holiday she was showing when she was home about the trolls💋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
None of this for vav 🤣🤣🤣 plus the event looks stunning on the BPerfect page the post is to large to add onto here nothing like dancing about like an idiot slaving away for hours to only said 900 on its first day this has been almost as good as the logan no stairs day and not one comment from vav on any of the BPerfect posts has it hit a nerve vav I wish the secret person from BPerfect would make an appearance dish all the gossip.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqfs8cfog65oni6rons0.mp4