Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Yeah she is stunning vav and a beautiful soul not everyone is a t like you and she deserves it check out the amount of videos BPerfect has done for her, I know you read here so that should give you a indication of how much your not liked within BPerfect staff actually genuinely happy for her and not being forced, also no reposting on your account for her just shows the mean girl your are.
IMG_3646.jpeg IMG_3648.jpeg IMG_3647.jpeg
VaV kissing ass , but she's seething at the sales and the absolute effort the promos and launch...watch your back annalivoia

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Haha I bet that was a killer buying that and she is nothing like you vav she is much more relatable and tagging her is just tragic I bet she is laughing at you and your attempt to be a girls girl I hope she has your cards marked and stays well away from you. Love this for you beefy.

And I very much doubt she bought your rust blush but why would she her is far far better than yours 😆😆😆
IMG_3652.png
Ahhh but did she buy your rusty face paint blush.. nope .. she bought Emma's 🤣

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Hopefully Petr is doing something about it, it’s his child too and any decent parent would put a stop to it
I think Petr has announced to her he's a got chick and she's moving in with him and it's an ex pal! I could be wrong but she strikes me as the type to stop access and makes things difficult for Petr. And nana is encouraging CSA action and solicitors. That's my thoughts.

I could be wrong and she could be making up crap for sympathy and attention because of the latest bperfect launch.
Women bigging up women she didn't do that today. Practice what you preach!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I think Petr has announced to her he's a got chick and she's moving in with him and it's an ex pal! I could be wrong but she strikes me as the type to stop access and makes things difficult for Petr. And nana is encouraging CSA action and solicitors. That's my thoughts.

I could be wrong and she could be making up crap for sympathy and attention because of the latest bperfect launch.
Women bigging up women she didn't do that today. Practice what you preach!
She commented on 2 of annalivia posts but none of the BPerfect posts all 15 of them neither did her mum or nana such a bunch of bitter twisted women vav has been hiding today because annalivia launch is everything she never got. And the relationship with Brendan and annalivia is so much better than between vav.

May 24, 2024
The World
This came up on my tiktok. Funny she doesn’t treat herself ever but her insta shows pictures of bags etc… does that mean she’s lying, or men have given her the things she had? Not always a boss witch, I mean b.

She’s got over the not treating herself phase now though.

View attachment v09044g40000cfoa1lbc77u0omolqkdg.mp4

Last edited:

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
This came up on my tiktok. Funny she doesn’t treat herself ever but her insta shows pictures of bags etc… does that mean she’s lying, or men have given her the things she had? Not always a boss witch, I mean b.

She’s got over the not treating herself phase now though.

View attachment v09044g40000cfoa1lbc77u0omolqkdg.mp4
The notorious Captain Sensible , Chanel sunglasses . I hate them , I'd soon as steam roller these !

Cunnyfunt74

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She commented on 2 of annalivia posts but none of the BPerfect posts all 15 of them neither did her mum or nana such a bunch of bitter twisted women vav has been hiding today because annalivia launch is everything she never got. And the relationship with Brendan and annalivia is so much better than between vav.
Oh did she I never seen that fair enough. You would think though that she would have commented on the bperfect posts especially her mum and nana they're often in the comments.

Mad Pam

Jul 12, 2024
Lisburn
Oh did she I never seen that fair enough. You would think though that she would have commented on the bperfect posts especially her mum and nana they're often in the comments.

I really thought too she'd have left some nice comments on BPerfects stuff, especially because they have made her rich and famous :sneaky:
Shows how ungrateful she is towards Brendan and his team. Nasty, jealous wench!

VAV, I HOPE YOU BURN YOUR BIG MOUTHY GOB ON YOUR MORNING COFFEE AND STFU AND EMIGRATE TO CUBA!
NOW FECK OFF.....SCADADDLE........... GET OUTTA HERE! ....................... MORON 🤡