Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
This is true she is so materialistic and strived for an Instagramable perfect little fam and unfortunately M put a stop to this. I also mean no harm by this I just know she like you said won’t be coping with the cards she’s been dealt with and probably never thought it would happen to her either she’s that egotistical.
Yes I completely agree with this , she was hoping for a marriage with 2.4 children and a state of the art washing machine but life has turned out a bit more complicated for her and she's struggling. If she'd not been such a #^* parents from the SEN community would reach out to her but what's the point ? Even constructive criticism puts you in the firing line for being doxxed or having your work contacted. Vav your a joke concentrate on max .

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s really trying to push Lily into a soft launch is she, is this her trying to set her up for leaving school? She doesn’t want to be shown on camera and hides her face every time and speaks like she’s chewing cotton wool but who wants to see a full beat glam. No thanks, prefer natural look like annalivia but you carry on with you ears full of blackheads caking it on with a trowel every day 😂

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s really trying to push Lily into a soft launch is she, is this her trying to set her up for leaving school? She doesn’t want to be shown on camera and hides her face every time and speaks like she’s chewing cotton wool but who wants to see a full beat glam. No thanks, prefer natural look like annalivia but you carry on with you ears full of blackheads caking it on with a trowel every day 😂
She is mental if this is the path she throws her down because im sure she has lots of people shes bullied etc and her trolling could be worse than stephs.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This is true she is so materialistic and strived for an Instagramable perfect little fam and unfortunately M put a stop to this. I also mean no harm by this I just know she like you said won’t be coping with the cards she’s been dealt with and probably never thought it would happen to her either she’s that egotistical.
100%! She thinks she’s “too good” to have a Sen child, and please no one take that the wrong way, poor max. My heart breaks for him