Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Aww ffs , get the violins out . Stop seeking validation . Get out that house and take M for a walk / whatever . Where's that battery quad he got or was that for show ?!. Is visual / touch experiences not better ? Talk about things in the countryside you're living in , talk to the cows , pick flowers / press them in a book , talk about a stream nearby , the birds . Fk off and gies us peace , all materialistic things with her ! I'd be like that cooped up in a house all day too . Or how about summer playschemes / groups for outdoor stuff ? Oh wait no , you won't mix with other people because you're so disliked.
She will say “ITS HER JOBBBB TO RAISE AWARENESS AND SELL AVON” she has bills to pay and keep up the fight to keep pip mansion!

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
All the space in that big fancy house. He could have a water table easily - inside and out. Will spend the time creating a content room but not making the house an environment where her child is stimulated, or has she and I just haven’t paid enough attention?
You have just gave her an idea and content watch this space , water table pending 😂she gets all her parenting advice on here shame she just doesn’t put her phone down and utilise it for the sake of M. Really sad 😞

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
That post is truly disgusting she isn’t trying to promote awareness she is embarrassed of how max is and she is in denial, you don’t spend anytime with him you let him roar in the background why can’t you do painting or try to do puzzles what do you think his nursery and school do with him just leave him to roar on his, she isn’t showing any awareness and she isn’t the only one who has a child who is disabled and all thoses Huns who think she is one of them need to have a serious look at themselves.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cqggtr7og65ofmeuukt0.mp4
The roaring in the back ground is a hard watch 😢 poor wee man.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
100 percent!! This is her trying to be positive. She has chosen two positive comments today and is trying to turn her page back around to Sen parenting. Which isnt going to work. She sees the wholesome style Annalivia has all down her page. Steph is totally failing and its like watching a fish flap outside of the water.
100% she will never have a wholesome account as too many people know what she is like and the things she has done the latest being interacting with an abuser which she has jusr forgotten all about well people haven’t Steph, she is absolutely gutted how annalivia has came across involving her children in her success in a positive way not punting them out for money or getting them to be a bully at 15 years old, naming her products after her children Steph would never do that as she wants the focus on her, she will never have peace in her life and a child like max deserves a better mum than the one he has got.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
He would probably love to paint all kids love to paint and get messy, she could create sensory station for him but instead he is kept in that house on a beautiful day while she is on doing crying videos because she is embarrassed nothing to do with max she is, their is loads of places she could take him around Aberdeen and the shire she doesn’t wonder why plenty of groups to go to she doesn’t maybe has something to do with her reputation, she didn’t raise lily so has no idear and now max is not consider a normal child no one would bat an eye if they are out but Steph wants them to so she can make content, she has really hit a nerve with me and that video as she is just a lazy parent and the Huns who have autistic children need to wake up and see what she is really like.
I agree if she was a genuine sen mum she would be showing sen parents things to do, to see and help development and if you can’t get out and about ? Things to do indoors to help keep kids busy, instead he is handed an iPad and snacks and she is off to make herself look good for the camera and sell stuff, so not a sen mum helping out! Oh sorry she recommended dog toys for a young child to chew on!!
End of the day vav you are not educating anyone, you paint a sob story woah is me I’m the only one. this is not what sen parents want! They want to be uplifted and helped and given ideas to help their children!You are not even helping your own children! Imagine M first word is a swear word as that’s all he hears from his mother!
When are the sen parents going to realize this? Or are we all just watching the circus that she has created and now wishes she hadn’t? Does she want to go back to her “ normal life” now???? I think so

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
This has hit the nail on the head!! I’ve said this for ages, she can’t cope with the cards she’s been dealt with M (I mean that no harm to him whatsoever). It’s her that struggles with not having a neurotypical child because of what she used to say about other children who asn in her mums work!!
This is true she is so materialistic and strived for an Instagramable perfect little fam and unfortunately M put a stop to this. I also mean no harm by this I just know she like you said won’t be coping with the cards she’s been dealt with and probably never thought it would happen to her either she’s that egotistical.

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
Weird on her stories she’s saying she would love to go back to hairdressing, yet in her lives she said she would never.
She’s as straight as a roundabout with her answers.
Probably because she knows she’s going to have to go back to being a s hairdresser soon. This will be her acting unbothered that her big downfall is pending.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I wonder if Bperfect have been told about the upcoming events in vavs life ie hahm and what evidence there is and that vav is going to be picked apart and the truth will prevail and they have walked away, no big goodbye but a professional, we had a great run and we wish Stephanie vavron all the best in her future endeavors.
Yes? Yes!
So she had to have a holiday to cheer herself up, not for her kids but for her and hence why she was drinking and making a tit of herself…. Time will tell