Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
My daughter has her pal over, I was fixing my daughters tv and her pal said ‘oh look at her jammies’. I looked at her phone and it’s fing Vav dancing about the kitchen like pink panther. I said oh get her off she’s a total head case, to which her pal said ‘aw I know all she goes on about is her son, pure shady on her daughter’.

My lass and her pal are 17 and can see thing without adults helping them form that opinion.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Best version of herself, really? Being a callous b having conversations and cups of tea with someone’s abuser, then call it targeted harassment when you were caught. OhhhKay. Hardly anyone trolls let alone harass you on your socials. You choose to read Tattle and CC and if your telling a solicitor you’re being harassed because people are chatting about truthful events from your past all you‘re going to end up with is a large invoice and the topic of conversation in the legal circles. Then again you’re probably telling more lies

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I try not to talk on the subject because I don’t know anything about it. But my take is she’s struggling with how Max is, he doesn’t fit her mould of what she wants him to be, finds his loudness embarrassing. I say this because of the terminology. She could have said max is loud and we’d have understood. Instead she said ‘extremely loud’.. emphasis on the noise he makes over anything else. Tears flowing when discussing the noise and being in a public setting.

I’m just reading the tiktok as I see it. I try to stay away from autism chat as I know nothing at all to form opinions.

Why can’t she paint and colour in with him? Would this wee hands and fingers in bright colours be sensory things for him? Again, I’m clueless.

Is there a reason parents with autistic children can’t attempt what’s considered ‘normal’?
What do they do in nursery & school?

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻spot on with all that you have said ❤️❤️

You know why she struggles to go out with M because she used to be that one who would speak about a child who was stimming, loud etc. I am maybe wrong but her actions/words have turned round and bite her in the arse.

She can do so much with M so many walks where she is, it was over 20 today and she was in the house with him again. She is embarrassed because she does not have the "perfect" child. No one has the "perfect" child. The only one who struggles with M and his needs is Steph. She is just vile

May 24, 2024
The World
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻spot on with all that you have said ❤️❤️

You know why she struggles to go out with M because she used to be that one who would speak about a child who was stimming, loud etc. I am maybe wrong but her actions/words have turned round and bite her in the arse.

She can do so much with M so many walks where she is, it was over 20 today and she was in the house with him again. She is embarrassed because she does not have the "perfect" child. No one has the "perfect" child. The only one who struggles with M and his needs is Steph. She is just vile
There she is 🥰

In the house cooking in that heat because he’s not ready…
Or because he’s being loud and she’s not prepared to be out seen and heard with him?

You’re right, i haven’t been around her but on two or three separate occasions people who know her have said she would talk badly about kids like M in the past, so yes i agree her karma has come back around.
Which she knows since she’s all singing, all dancing karma preaching Queen.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She literally makes my blood boil I’ve got one son who vocally STIMS and my other can speak he stims everywhere we go! I’m normalising that when he does it what’s with her!

This part annoyed my to the core bcos Max can’t speak YET she can still interact with him she’s an utter selfish cow! I spend more time with my son who can’t speak we do colouring paintings water play sensory play the list goes on we don’t do books he hates them but just bcos you can’t talk DOSENT mean they can’t listen take things in REPETITION vav and you’ve probs been told this numerous times

The only REPETITION max gets from you is being away from him your not a consistent parent at all so see when you made that statement of Max dad dosent have him a lot bcos he works away your the exact same but the thing is Stephanie babe is that Petr puts the work in the days he has max he LEARNED him how to use a straw use a fork use a spoon not YOU

YOU are the common denominator in everything sit back and take a look at what you’ve destroyed in life the families that despise you the people you TROLL on a daily basis

YOU MY HUNNY ARE A s PARENT A s HUMAN BEING TO EVER GRACE THIS EARTH YOU DO NOT DESERVE CHILDREN!!

Eh well he was being a yap last night on FaceTime 😩😍😩 little babe he is.

Said it before saying it again you are the best mum ever to your boys 🥰🥰🥰🥰

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Their staying in your pjs but at least have a wash and change them and a full face of make up while it’s a beautiful day in Aberdeen you stay in everyday thoses poor kids.
View attachment export_1721853527431.mov
Me and my boys have been out most days of the summer holidays , even if it’s a walk to the park close to us, or going a train ride somewhere. Children don’t ask for much, they want time and I don’t know how she can stay in the house all the time with M. It would drive me insane.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There she is 🥰

In the house cooking in that heat because he’s not ready…
Or because he’s being loud and she’s not prepared to be out seen and heard with him?

You’re right, i haven’t been around her but on two or three separate occasions people who know her have said she would talk badly about kids like M in the past, so yes i agree her karma has come back around.
Which she knows since she’s all singing, all dancing karma preaching Queen.
She absolutely did before she had max I have sat in her presence and hear her that her princess lily was not aloud to mix with “naughty children “ and their mother should be watching then well before she had max she was so ignorant back then.

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Their staying in your pjs but at least have a wash and change them and a full face of make up while it’s a beautiful day in Aberdeen you stay in everyday thoses poor kids.
View attachment export_1721853527431.mov
The only thing she won’t normalise is owning her s.
Normalise taking accountability
Normalise not taking advantage of your children
Normalise apologising sincerely when you’re wrong.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I try not to talk on the subject because I don’t know anything about it. But my take is she’s struggling with how Max is, he doesn’t fit her mould of what she wants him to be, finds his loudness embarrassing. I say this because of the terminology. She could have said max is loud and we’d have understood. Instead she said ‘extremely loud’.. emphasis on the noise he makes over anything else. Tears flowing when discussing the noise and being in a public setting.

I’m just reading the tiktok as I see it. I try to stay away from autism chat as I know nothing at all to form opinions.

Why can’t she paint and colour in with him? Would this wee hands and fingers in bright colours be sensory things for him? Again, I’m clueless.

Is there a reason parents with autistic children can’t attempt what’s considered ‘normal’?
What do they do in nursery & school?
I hate getting into it but I work in nurseries and with every asn child, it’s so different, also depending on where they are on the spectrum too as that is such a wide variety. M obviously likes the water, she could do activities around water (water tray, water painting etc) as that’s something he enjoys and that will further develop/regulate him. She could then add colours in, speak to him through it about the colours , keep repeating but allow enough time between for his brain to register what is being said. She just wants an easy life and doesn’t bother her arse doing these things. She says all the time he ain’t ready, how do you know vav because you haven’t even tried and your holding your poor son back for content

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See that’s her now using L saying she’s going to do a full make up on her she’s really really clutching at straws for content isn’t she trying to find anything for engagement. Also I’m shocked that the Keri from Ice hair and beauty comments nice things to her given what she said about that salon. Isn’t it her family that own it?
That Keri is a dangleberry desperate for a wee ride into a TikTok following. After the lifestyle vav has.