Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have tears in my eyes reading what you’ve said but it’s so true😭 there is so much she could be doing, and if his nursery was any decent nursery, they would be doing the same and giving her advice on activities to do at home, regular meetings with Steph to look at his development , what the nursery could help with, what other services could be involved. Simple fact is she just can’t be arsed.

I seen someone asked if she is doing makation with him and her saying no I use vision cards for him. Ok so you do vav because if you was doing it daily you would be all over that and showing it

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
I think the big issue with her teaching max makaton is the fact she’s not intelligent enough to retain the makaton information that would mean caring about something she cannot benefit from and if she can’t benefit from it why would she spend her time learning it after all shes got a case of long term verbal bullshit syndrome! And a face that has its own subtitles she’s always throwing weird shapes with her hands after all it’s not her it’s non verbal! She doesn’t want max to communicate cos then it means he can refuse and say no at this point she can force him into as many videos as possible …..now she’s grooming lily for the whole of TikTok to see, your daughter has anxiety she has anxiety brought on by you Steph and you say social media has played with your mental health but your now willing to throw your daughter right into that lion pit knowing the history that follows you. Is there no one in your path you won’t stomp over to make cash? What a lonely circle you must sit in your own mum punted you off to Nannas! You weren’t very liked in the Salon, when poor cammy got sick you made it about you and you punted lily off mmmhh! Your bedding the best mate before cammys cold, your feet weren’t cold and your running down the isle with poor Peter 🤢🤮 even he seen sense quicker than you know, then you exploit your child online to gain a following under false pretence and even that community dropped you quicker than a hot potato, the thing with a narcissist they don’t have circles of friends they have a endless hole of victims

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She literally makes my blood boil I’ve got one son who vocally STIMS and my other can speak he stims everywhere we go! I’m normalising that when he does it what’s with her!

This part annoyed my to the core bcos Max can’t speak YET she can still interact with him she’s an utter selfish cow! I spend more time with my son who can’t speak we do colouring paintings water play sensory play the list goes on we don’t do books he hates them but just bcos you can’t talk DOSENT mean they can’t listen take things in REPETITION vav and you’ve probs been told this numerous times

The only REPETITION max gets from you is being away from him your not a consistent parent at all so see when you made that statement of Max dad dosent have him a lot bcos he works away your the exact same but the thing is Stephanie babe is that Petr puts the work in the days he has max he LEARNED him how to use a straw use a fork use a spoon not YOU

YOU are the common denominator in everything sit back and take a look at what you’ve destroyed in life the families that despise you the people you TROLL on a daily basis

YOU MY HUNNY ARE A s PARENT A s HUMAN BEING TO EVER GRACE THIS EARTH YOU DO NOT DESERVE CHILDREN!!
Well said my darling!! You are one amazing parent and an inspiration to so many, you have 4 wonderful children that are a credit to you and I love you all.
I’m lucky to have you in my life.💕💕💕💕

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I find it laughable that she says it’s a smear campaign supposedly towards her but all folk are commenting on is what she puts out and her behaviour towards people,she herself just a few weeks ago was involved in a smear campaign with someone’s abuser and information she had been given, folk are calling out you’re awful behaviour vav and let brands and other organisations just what kind of person you are, it’s all very much documented by yourself so you obviously must be doing the smear campaign towards yourself. Your time is coming and plenty of people will be there to see it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I seen someone asked if she is doing makation with him and her saying no I use vision cards for him. Ok so you do vav because if you was doing it daily you would be all over that and showing it
Lying b isn’t she 😜
She could even say someone suggested them so she’s going to give them a try. She just can’t do that because she loves to pretend she already knows everything and she is the educator out there helping others 🤮

ChavronBeef

Jul 18, 2024
Abz
I thought she was maybe in here?
Nop she’s up in beefy comments last night and beefy saying for her to come do
her make up and she is saying she would love too 🤢 can tell she totally loves the ❄️ though and is a total chav another one I’m surprised beefy would entertain. Sorry if any of her pals are here but she is 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5726.jpeg
    IMG_5726.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
I think the big issue with her teaching max makaton is the fact she’s not intelligent enough to retain the makaton information that would mean caring about something she cannot benefit from and if she can’t benefit from it why would she spend her time learning it after all shes got a case of long term verbal bullshit syndrome! And a face that has its own subtitles she’s always throwing weird shapes with her hands after all it’s not her it’s non verbal! She doesn’t want max to communicate cos then it means he can refuse and say no at this point she can force him into as many videos as possible …..now she’s grooming lily for the whole of TikTok to see, your daughter has anxiety she has anxiety brought on by you Steph and you say social media has played with your mental health but your now willing to throw your daughter right into that lion pit knowing the history that follows you. Is there no one in your path you won’t stomp over to make cash? What a lonely circle you must sit in your own mum punted you off to Nannas! You weren’t very liked in the Salon, when poor cammy got sick you made it about you and you punted lily off mmmhh! Your bedding the best mate before cammys cold, your feet weren’t cold and your running down the isle with poor Peter 🤢🤮 even he seen sense quicker than you know, then you exploit your child online to gain a following under false pretence and even that community dropped you quicker than a hot potato, the thing with a narcissist they don’t have circles of friends they have a endless hole of victims
So at the ripe old age of 37 and 2 marriages, what's her longest relationship? Doesn't seem anyone wants to stick around more than a couple yr and that's sad. Says alot on her character.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nop she’s up in beefy comments last night and beefy saying for her to come do
her make up and she is saying she would love too 🤢 can tell she totally loves the ❄️ though and is a total chav another one I’m surprised beefy would entertain. Sorry if any of her pals are here but she is 🤣
She’s an absolute weapon aswell so no wonder vav is entertaining her.

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Tell me you’ve been on here again beefy without telling me

1. Someone told you to take your monstrosity dust catching thing above your bed down - doing it ✅
2. I mentioned you are still drinking caffeine even tho “ you’re allergic to it “ addressed it ✅

Beefy beefy you may as well ask for our autograph at this poibt

ALSO why do you think it’s ok to shout “ fing “ about 100 times infront of your child???? His first proper word will be fing at this point you weapon

May 24, 2024
The World
Tell me you’ve been on here again beefy without telling me

1. Someone told you to take your monstrosity dust catching thing above your bed down - doing it ✅
2. I mentioned you are still drinking caffeine even tho “ you’re allergic to it “ addressed it ✅

Beefy beefy you may as well ask for our autograph at this poibt

ALSO why do you think it’s ok to shout “ fing “ about 100 times infront of your child???? His first proper word will be fing at this point you weapon
Even dropped in living amongst fields.

Thanks for letting us know you’re all caught up 👋

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Couldn’t help but steal these from tattle that username is brilliant for editing 🤣
IMG_3689.png IMG_3690.png
Thanks that’s me 😂 I was just coming on to share them

Added in her twinning bestie too 😂

Attachments

• 4FF66E28-F307-4A9F-9288-AC218DC53F05.jpeg
    4FF66E28-F307-4A9F-9288-AC218DC53F05.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5826.jpeg
    IMG_5826.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 3
  • C47DE6F6-6E37-4BF5-8D35-273796659A87.jpeg
    C47DE6F6-6E37-4BF5-8D35-273796659A87.jpeg